Director Projects Construction
Belgium, Antwerp, Hoboken, Hoboken - Fabricom
Engineering / Projects
OFF00000176 Requisition #
As a major player in the growing European Offshore Wind Sector, ENGIE Fabricom Offshore Wind Division, located in Hoboken (Antwerp) is looking for (m/f) Director Projects Construction (Offshore Wind).
* in the context of the Offshore Services division strategy and within the set framework, plan, organize, lead, coordinate and control:
+ project management
+ tools and processes
+ construction & commissioning costs (estimation for tendering phase and in execution)
+ resources development and management according to the needs and the strategy
* in order to achieve excellence in construction activities
* you have a university level degree, Master of Science in Engineering, Commercial Engineer
* you have excellent knowledge of project management methodology, construction activities optimization - learning organization
* you are fluent in English and French or Dutch. Other languages are a plus
* you have an excellent track record related to H&S management in workshops, yards,…
* leadership: you are a business leader able to define strategy and to implement it. You motivate people and create buy-in from all concerned stakeholders
* excellent communicator: you take the time to listen, recognize subtle differences. You must be able to bring added value. You are able to develop a tight network within the company and to align internal and external stakeholders
* drive for results: you can be counted upon to exceed goals successfully, steadfastly push yourself and others to results. You must be able to walk the talk and to manage by example
* innovation management: you are good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market, can facilitate effective brainstorming
* peer relationships: you can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all, are seen as a team player and are cooperative, easily gain trust and support of peers, encourage collaboration
* business understanding: you know trends, technology and information affecting your business and organization, know the competition, and are aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace (market focus) how businesses work, knowledgeable in current and future policies
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Annick - 0478 88 63 34
Workplace: Leo Bosschartlaan 1 - 2660 Hoboken (travelling may occur)
* Posting Date: Jun 4, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.