Back to search result
Product Owner Data Management
Permanent contract, Full-time
2019-07-22 Requisition ID
057177 Area of interest level 1
Level of experience
Professional Study level
ING is searching for a Product Owner Data Management:
We develop the digital bank of the future:
As part ofthe development towards a "Next Generation Digital Banking Platform", ING isrenewing the data management capabilities globally. The Tribe Data Managementrealises, as part of the "Unite programme", an integrated data managementplatform for the Dutch and Belgian organisations: the "data lake". This is anambitious implementation based on state of the art technology. Good governanceof this platform is crucial. Together with data owners and data stewards in theorganisation, we ensure that data is defined, can be easily exchanged, the dataquality is monitored, and the data lake is set up according to security andprivacy standards. We provide the data to important users like Finance, Risk,Analytics and ING Group. The cross-border "building block" Tribe DataManagement fulfils a crucial role for all Tribes in the Netherlands andBelgium.
The Tribeis very international, with locations in The Netherlands, Belgium and Romania,and people from different nationalities are part of our squads.
We arelooking for an enthusiastic product owner for our "Automation squad". Thepurpose of this squad is to increase quality, advance standardization and a time-and-cost-savingapproach by developing automation capabilities on the data management platform.This is done for our Tribe but also for ING Group as a whole, therefore these capabilities can be used byall ING domains globally. This means that you will have a great deal of contactwith colleagues in the Netherlands, Belgium and Romania, as well as colleagues fromING Group and the other countries where ING is located.
* Youprioritise the backlog by defining roadmaps in "Quarterly Business Reviews", byaligning in "Marketplaces" with senior management and other product owners ofthe Tribe, and by consulting with several departments of ING Group.
* Youdefine the requirements for the automation capabilities especially witharchitects and the squads that will use the automation capabilities. Youdevelop a product vision together with your squad. You assess the feasibilityof the proposed solutions. You evaluate the user experiences with the developedsolutions and define proposals for improvement.
* Yousecure the operational performance of the assets which are delivered andmaintained by your squad. You define and prioritise the operationalrequirements and organise with your squad the operational tasks to be completed.
* Youcontinuously take the initiative to improve the way of work and thecollaboration within your squad. You frequently align with the Agile Coach, theChapter Leads, the IT Area Lead and other product owners.
* Experiencein Agile way of working as a product owner or as a scrum master.
* Knowledgeand experience with data warehousing technologies and ETL programming.
* Conceptualand analytical.
* Excellentcommunication skills.
* Proficientin English (verbal and writing).
* Enthusiastic personality, who motivates the squadperformance and supports the Agile way of working in multidisciplinary teams.Advocate of the "ING Orange Code".
* Willingto frequently travel abroad (approx. 1 time per week), especially to Brussels.
* Masteror bachelor degree
* Niceto have skills:
+ Knowledgeand experience: IBM InfoSphere stack: Data Stage, Quality Stage, InformationAnalyser, Information Governance Catalogue, Netezzaand Oracle databases.
+ Java, Linux, SQL.
+ Knowledgeand experience of the Financial Industry.
We offer you:
* Workingweek of 40 hours.
* Workingplace in Brussels.
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch