For our division Industrie Sud located in Fleurus & Ans we are looking for a Contract Manager (m/f).
* as a Contract Manager you will be involved in all important contractual briefings, issues, risks, processes and procedures related to the engagement contract. You will report to the direction
* your strong communication skills enable you to develop close working relationships with the Tendering, Project Management and Purchasing Team. You contribute to a positive business relationship with the client's contract management team by regularly communication and coordinating with them and engage with the client to resolve issues
* one of your main responsibilities is to ensure that the project management staff is fully aware of their contractual obligations and of their impacts. In particular you participate to contract briefings, advice in responding to contractual queries and assist proactively in the resolution of the issues. You monitor, manage and/or mitigate contractual risks. You advice on the contractual implications of proposed changes and ensure that any contractual changes that result from change requests are drafted and approved by the client
* you establish and maintain the engagement's contractual compliance processes and procedures, identifying non-compliance issues. You assure that all legal documents are correctly maintained and updated
* you have a master degree in Law or similar experience
* you have a solid experience in industrial contract management. Knowledge of FIDIC and LOGIC model contracts is essential
* you have knowledge of Belgian law
* you have the knowledge of Private and public market
* you have a strong affinity with managing technical/legal/financial projects
* you have excellent analytical skills and written communication is one of your strong points
* you have a hands-on mentality and are very business minded
* you are a team player, yet you are able to work independently and duly manage your workload and priorities
* you communicate easily and efficiently with your colleagues, clients and third parties
* you are fluent in English, Dutch and French, with a thorough knowledge of the legal and contractual vocabulary
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life. ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact: Jennifer
Workplace: Ans & Fleurus
* Posting Date: Sep 12, 2019