Compliance & Records Mgmt Senior Analyst
GMEDHealthcare BV is the European Trading and Distribution Company for all goods ofthe Hospital Medical Devices (HMD) sector of J&J, managing a network ofDistribution Centers and the related in and outgoing material flows. As part ofthe MD Global Supply Chain, it is a central entity that owns all goods andmanages financial flows related to European distribution for Hospital MedicalDevices EMEA and affiliate deliveries from Europe to rest of world.
This is a positionwithin the Supply Chain Finance Team will report to the GMED Compliance Lead –andwill be responsible for driving a strong financial internal control environmentthroughout end-to-end processes for Supply Chain. Promoting a culture ofcompliance across the team, ensuring that everyone is clear on their complianceresponsibility. Also, will manage record management for GMED, BCP (BusinessContinuity Plan) for GMED and will be supporting the supply chain finance groupfor other activities as required.
The rolerequires strong collaboration with other Supply Chain Finance groups and is a positionwhich provides a great opportunity to consolidate financial knowledge, assuringfinancial integrity and compliance.
- Responsible for coordinating compliance activities to create and maintain a strong internal control environment, ensuring that the required documentation, policies and procedures are aligned with latest Corporate SOX & WWP requirements
- Assess financial and business risks associated with the control environment, help design and implementation of internal controls and make recommendations for continuous process improvements
- Coordinate audit planning and execution for audits (internal/external). Manage relationships with business partners, internal and external auditors to ensure that audit requirements are successfully met
- Manage user access and segregation of duties review processes for specific systems
- Develop SOX 404 plans, including testing and monitoring, where embedded audit programs are not in place while proactively communicate and report on findings and status
- Support Supply Chain Finance team group for other finance related activities as required
Education & Experience
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Preferable but not required degree in Economics or Finance
- Audit or Compliance experience
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, concepts (both USGAAP and Local GAAP) and J&J policies and procedures (e.g. WWP & ICH, SOX 404)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Technology proficiency in MS office (Strong MS Excel skills are required)
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Resilient and flexible to change, ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations
- Possess and promote values consistent with J&J Credo