Business Process Support Manager
Business Process Support Manager
27 Feb 18 Belgium Biomedical Engineering
Materialise is a global Belgian high-tech company, founded in 1990, focused on applications in 3D Printing. Our customers include a variety of industries, such as automotive, aerospace and medical but also research institutes and academia.
As a fast growing company, Materialise offers a young, international and challenging atmosphere to people that want to work in an environment full of know-how and revolutionary technologies. We enable you to be part of a team that is passionate about innovation and inspired by our mission to work for a better and healthier world.
You are responsible for monitoring and evaluating operational process in sales and marketing, in order to formulate process improvements, standardizations and implementation plans for quality and compliance standards (SoX).
You manage projects from scope definition through delivery and roll-out for CRM, Reporting and SoX compliance within the Medical Unit.
* You assume overall responsibility for the management and execution of projects to improve the efficiency, quality and compliance of business processes in sales and marketing.
* You map out large and complex existing operational processes using the input from different departments and through the analysis of performance parameters to ensure that irregularities, bottlenecks, quality and performance losses and disorganization of work flows can be indicated.
* You develop proposals to optimize and improve processes, information flows and reporting in order to put the organization in a better place to realize it's objectives, and in-line with regulatory and quality standards.
* You consolidate system requirements from a business perspective and work with the technical system owners towards a system (setup) that is supportive of the operational processes of the business.
* Responsible for transferring new applications, products or customers/partners to the operational processes, often by making adjustments to the existing processes or by defining new operational processes in sales and marketing.
* You assure new and improved processes are rolled out in the organization both in terms of process documentation and work instructions, as through training and monitoring the use of processes by employees.
* You participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, for example: the selection and introduction of new processes, cooperation with other teams for the development and testing of new solutions,…
* Your major focus will situate within further roll-out and improvement of the CRM application and its' related business processes covering from first contact till invoice.
* You will be the business partner in terms of SoX compliance, reviewing the business processes, check their compliance and define and follow-up changes where necessary
* You are the main contact between business partners in Sales and Marketing to translate needs into requirements for reporting
* You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
* You have excellent communication skills in English.
* You have eye for detail
* You are hands-on, eager to learn and hardworking.
* You are accurate and well organized
* You have a positive, can-do attitude.
Materialise offers you
People are the cornerstone of Materialise and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly. We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization's success. Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth. Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive. Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally. You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same. Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages. In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.
Apply to this job