Business Innovation Developer - Energy Efficiency & Decentralized Production
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels, Brussels - ENGIE Tower
Business development / Project development
MAR00001961 Requisition #
As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for formulating ideas and a business model, taking charge of development and testing your innovative services (Comfort Services focusing on heating, insurance & insulation) on the market.
* defining the Products & Services (P&S) strategy in your field and the roadmap for the Belgian market, in close collaboration with the Strategic and Economic Studies team (Strateco) and the Innovation Developer
* constantly examining, challenging and adapting the P&S strategy
* establishing links with other Marketing & Sales (M&S) initiatives and sections as well as with other Group initiatives
* researching and developing new services
* identifying and evaluating new market opportunities and adapting the roadmap
* performing a market analysis (which will be used and influenced by all the Group's market monitoring activities)
* defining business models, business cases, marketing approaches, supply models, value chain positioning, market position and new products and services based on a strategic and financial analysis
* managing partners and external stakeholders (i.e. selection and negotiation)
* testing business models and commercial approaches for new services by conducting market surveys and building prototypes
* steering the transfer of promising solutions to the responsible organisation
* monitoring target volumes/EBITDA/customer satisfaction based on relevant KPIs
* proposing the suspension of a service if the objectives are not achieved
* you report to Program Manager Comfort & Distributed Generation Services M&S
* university degree or equivalent in economics and marketing
* a thorough understanding of the energy sector, with at least five years' experience in this field
* proven interpersonal and communication skills (the ability to write and present reports)
* the ability to work in a multicultural environment and with multidisciplinary teams
* customer focus
* highly developed practical skills: realism, pragmatism, a structured approach, rigour and a focus on solutions
* creativity and innovation
* the right attitude: passionate about your work, able to work and make an effective contribution thanks to your highly developed team spirit
* business spirit
* language skills: French, Dutch and English
The Marketing & Sales business unit plays a key role in the fast-changing energy market. It offers made-to-measure solutions to all types of consumers, prioritising quality and proximity, and works with local operators through subsidiaries and commercial partnerships. Together, these generate new perspectives - not just on the products we offer, but on our marketing methods and, more generally, our customer relations.
Go 4 Services is a team responsible for designing and rolling out innovative services on the Belgian market.
We are a dynamic team with the desire and ability to develop new customer solutions in a spirit of constant innovation.
Every team member is highly involved, flexible and committed to working beyond his or her area of responsibility. We need people who can work in a team in a collaborative spirit and with a determination to succeed.
The team offers unlimited opportunities to dedicated and highly motivated people.
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
Your HR contact person
Erwin Schellens - 0478 55 63 37 or email@example.com
* Posting Date: Jul 2, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.