Back to search result
Building maintenance supervisor
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2018-01-22 Requisition ID
051662 Area of interest level 1
Facilities / Procurement
Level of experience
Manager/Expert Study level
Manager Expert Facilities / Hard Services
permanent contract, full time, Brussels
Your role & work environment
ING Be has a significant buildings network, including branches and office/main buildings. The Facility Management Department needs to give the necessary support to the business, including facilities management.
You will be active in the team that manages all the 'hard services' (HVAC, electricity, structural, fire, lift, …) needed to support the business in its day to day activities. You will act as a manager expert specialized in the 'hard services' management, including life cycle project management. You'll be attached to the ING Main Buildings, with an alternate role for the branches network.
Your key responsibilities
Hard Services preventive and corrective maintenance management :
* Manage contracts/suppliers & performances
* Manage business continuity & risks
* Define and manage budgets
Hard Services Life Cycle Management & technical projects :
* Define & follow the Long Term Maintenance Plan
* Manage technical projects ('on time, on budget, on quality'), including Life Cycle projects
* Define and manage budgets
* Define & follow with supplier(s) a sustainable Long Term Maintenance Plan
* Define trends and analyse possible energy savings within the Hard Services
* Support the ING Sustainability policy within the Hard Services
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Manager Expert Hard Services you will also need:
* Master or equal : technical/building Engineer
* Over 10 years of experience
* Good knowledge in HVAC, electricity (HV & LV), fire detection, lift, technical equipment
* BA4 certification
* Language knowledge : French, Dutch, English / good communication and analyse skills
* Expertise in Hard Services management (including for data centre), Project management, MS Office, Agile way of working
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
* Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
* An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
* A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Facility Management department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
* the possibility to participate in courses and trainings
* challenging projects with high visibility & a steep learning curve, including international contact
* working within a dynamic and highly experienced team
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch