BeNeLux Supply Planning Specialist JSC
This job description is describing the minimally required tasks and responsibilities for this specific function. For business needs the employee can be asked to perform extra tasks or pick up extra responsibilities that match his/her qualifications and are in line with the tasks and responsibilities explicitly mentioned in this job description. Similarly, changes in external environment (e.g. changes in laws) might require the employee to also do more than what is listed in this job description.
1. Function Description.
* The BeNeLux Supply Planning Specialist JSC handles the processes in the supply chain with regards to the inbound logistics and inventory control. He or she does the forecasting for a selected product portfolio and is responsible for the inventory management and the dialogue with the manufacturing sites for his/her products.
* The BeNeLux Supply Planning Specialist JSC works closely with internal and external stakeholders and with respect to GDP- and SOX compliance.
* The BeNeLux Supply Planning Specialist JSC aims at finding the optimal balance between customer service levels and supply chain costs and coordinates processes such as:
* Line Item Filling rate
* Expiry Date Monitoring
* New Artwork Implementation Planning
* Logistical Master Data Planning Parameters for ERP- and Planning System
* Support and advice in New Product Introduction
* Support and advice in Product Portfolio Rationalization
* Dialogue with Commercial, Controllers and BI for better forecasting
* Replenishment Planning of Inventory to Warehouse
2. Place in Organization and reporting lines
* Group Janssen Supply Chain. Acts as a link between Janssen Supply Chain and Local Operating Company to ensure stock availability to meet customer demand.
* Reporting lines
* VP, Janssen Supply Chain
* VP Global Planning & Customer Management
* Senior Director Affiliate Supply Chain
* Affiliate Supply Director Midsize Markets
* Supply Manager BeNeLux & Nordics
* BeNeLux Supply Planning Specialist JSC
3. Tasks and Responsibilities
* Captures strategical- and tactical affiliate business opportunities and make sure they are brought to the attention of JSC Affiliate Supply Management organization.
* Act as the local representative of JSC to deploy new added value initiatives aiming at increasing the market competitiveness of Janssen products in phase in and phase out projects.
* Manages the monthly demand forecast based on input from Commercial Brand Leads, Business Intelligence and Finance Controllers, including master data creation & maintenance.
* Measures and follow up Sales Actuals Vs Forecast and take corrective actions.
* Follows up on production execution with relevant stakeholders (planners at manufacturing sites and EDC personnel).
* Is the main contact for the Narcotic Department in Janssen Pharmaceutica Distribution Center in Beerse regarding import- & export licenses.
* In case of artwork changes, plans replenishment of inventory together with Regulatory and Business Quality Departments (Version Management Process).
* Requests repacks to EDC when needed due to artwork changes or others and follow up on repack lead times to make sure customer demand can be met.
* Supports inventory management and replenishment of EDC (European Distribution Center) and perform monthly follow-ups in the Slow and Obsolete Process (destruction)
* Support Local Operating Company with a Daily Stock Out report
* Ensures adequate escalations for critical issue management
* Supports New Product Introduction teams and execute decided launch planning
* Proactively alerts about any required escalation or potential supply chain disruption and follows up on a identifies potential corrective actions
* Monitors and report Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators. Propose and follow up on identified action plans.
* Responsible for all supply processes being GDP and SOX compliant
* Back up for other team members in the BeNeLux supply organization.
* Communicates with Janssen-Cilag and 3^rd party manufacturing sites, Customer Service, Regulatory, Business Quality, Commercial, Finance and Business Intelligence on a routine basis to support the monthly planning process
Profile/Qualifications for a successful candidate
* Knowledge of Supply Chain Processes (Demand & Inventory Management)
* Necessary IT skills in SAP and MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
* Ability to communicate clearly at all levels in the organization, excellent in communication
* Takes initiative and acts proactively
* Feels comfortable to work in an international fast paced and changing environment
* Acts with responsibility and has a strong customer orientation
* Innovation skills and integrity are two strong characteristics
* An honest and prestige less team player
* Knows how to set priorities under time pressure
* Knowledge of GDP and GMP procedures
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)