Azure Data Architect / Engineer
We are strengthening our team of experts and looking for an Azure Data Architect / Engineer. The person should work with our clients as a technology advisor, understand their requirements and support them in building end-to-end data platforms on Azure Cloud.
Languages: ENG (Mandatory) + FR and/or Dutch (at least good knowledge of one)
Employment Type: Permanent
- Interact with business owners and gather business requirements
- Act as a technical advisor, do the market assessment of available tools, and propose options depending on requirements
- Define and put in place the different components of the data platform in collaboration with other technical team members
- Design the overall system architecture and contribute to the implementation of the Azure data platform to support advanced analytics
- Coaching of internal / client team members
Required skills for this role:
- 2+ years of relevant experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Data Lake and T-SQL
- Understanding of Architecture, functional & technical analysis on database,ETL & BI solutions
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into functional & technical Requirements
- Knowledge of Cloud Architecture Pattern and Devops (Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration / Delivery)
- Experience in DataBricks, Data Factory
- Strong experience in Data Management: metadata management, lineage, data quality principles
- Experience with Database modeling via modeling tools such as Erwin or Visio
- Knowledge about dashboarding, Power BI
What we offer:
ATCON is a Belgium-based IT consulting firm established with a vision to empower businesses using the latest technologies and provide best-in-class IT services to our clients. We are specialized in areas of Digital Transformation, Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and NextGen innovations. Some of the benefits we offer:
- Join a young and dynamic company that values people.
- A contract with an attractive salary package and additional perks based on the performance.
- Flexible work environment where personal growth and entrepreneurship are encouraged.
- Relatively flat structure and opportunity to be a part of an international team.