Software Development Engineer (full stack, front-end) (Young graduates welcome)
Software Development Engineer (full stack, front-end) (Young graduates welcome) - 1900240
For a very innovative, entrepreneurial incubator within Barco's Healthcare Division we are looking for an all-round, full stack software development engineer (first focus front-end). You will be part of a small but highly motivated and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of engineers as well as business people. This team is working on a novel healthcare solution called Demetra that consists of a mix of special hardware, software, and cloud services. Demetra is an all-in-one skin imaging platform that helps dermatologists diagnose skin diseases. You can learn more about this product here.
We are looking for a flexible colleague ready to dive into this high-tech and fast-paced environment where your contributions will truly matter. A hands-on and open mentality is important. You will be working in an innovative environment where your contributions will be valued and where you have the possibility to influence the solution that will eventually end up in the clinics and with patients. We expect creativity and initiative, but you will receive the coaching and support where needed.
* You will be part of the day to day development (new features & code, but also bug fixing).
* Of course, you are focused on delivering high quality code
* In the end, you and your fellow developers make sure the product matches all non-functional and functional requirements
We are looking for a new colleague who:
* You have a Bachelor in Informatics or a Master in Computer Science (or equivalent through experience). Young graduates obtaining their degree this year are welcome to apply!
* Knowledge and interest in interfacing with AWS cloud services
* Good software engineering practice is no secret to you (configuration management, code documentation, integration and unit testing,...)
* You are open-minded and flexible to learn new things & help your colleagues
* You are a team player that likes to share ideas
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label 2016 for its excellent working conditions.