Handicap International Belgium is looking for an Engineer - drones for demining Project Manager
HI is an independent and impartial aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, taking action and bearing witness in order to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
On January 24th 2018, the global Handicap International network became Humanity & Inclusion.
This network is composed of a Federation which implements our programmes in the field in around sixty countries and of eight national associations.
These programmes or national associations are known as "Handicap International" or "Humanity & Inclusion", depending on the country.
We are looking for an engineer who will have the chance to work in a fascinating environment and for a motivating project
Drones for demining Project Manager/Engineer - Brussels (h/f)
Handicap International is an international humanitarian organization operating in 60 countries with headquarters in Brussels and Lyon.
As part of our innovation strategy and with the support of the belgian cooperation, we have developed a new ambitious research programme aimed at using drones and new radar technologies to improve the efficiency of our demining operations.
This position is based in Brussels.
You will need to
- Have an engineering/industrial background, preferably in mechanics
- Have some experience in project management and in dealing with various stakeholders
- Have a strong aptitude for innovation and for testing new ideas
- Be trilingual English/French/Dutch
- Be accustomed to working in a multicultural environment
- Be dynamic, flexible, team and results oriented and have a strong intellectual curiosity
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you fit this profile, do not hesitate, contact us before August 20th!