YOUNG ENGINEER - Energy sector
WHAT CREAM IS ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
CREAM’S SPECIAL RECIPE:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
And Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues :-)
WHAT IS A JUNIOR CONSULTANT AT CREAM?
As Gregory, a young engineer who is developing the energy sector, you will actively participate in the delivery of electrical infrastructure projects.
YOUR TASKS :
- You are responsible for the feasibility study and the design of the project
- You manage the scope, the budget and the planning of the project
- You are participating in the purchasing process
- You collaborate with contractors & suppliers for the execution and installation of the project
HOW DO WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE CONSULTANT?
- You are graduated as civil or industrial engineer or with a first professional experience in managing electrical infrastructure projects
- You understand the main challenges in the energy domain
- You have strong knowledge of electrical components and high voltage
- You are fluent in French and Dutch; a good knowledge of English is also required
- You already developed reliable communication, analytical and organizational skills through your involvement in academic projects, in organizations or in a job/internship
- You are eager to learn and willing to improve your skills
- You want to find a professional environment to express your talent
WHY SHOULD YOU TASTE CREAM/THE LIME FLAVOR?
As a Young Talent, you are responsible for your career. In order, to guide you we provide:
- A custom accompaniment made of the close coaching of a career-expert manager
- A large range of tools, coaching sessions and training plans
- A community of supporting senior consultants
- Challenging and well-selected clients projects
- A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
"THE LITTLE THING THAT CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE :CREAM IS DEVELOPING A DIVERSITY PLAN AND WOULD LIKE THAT ALL ITS MEMBERS REFLECT THE SOCIETY IN ALL ITS DIVERSITY"