Workforce Transformation, Senior Manager
Workforce Transformation, Senior Manager (190000CT)
At Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world. For three decades now, ours teams have leveraged experience, analytics, and industry insights to enable business performance through people performance.
Influences such as technology, shifting demographics, and innovative ways of collaboration are redefining the who, what, where, and why of work. Robots and artificial intelligence are claiming their place in the workplace, a dispersed workforce is working from anywhere at anytime, and the need to continuously learn and relearn has become more pressing than ever. These trends and more are just part of what the future of work will bring - and it is time for us to adapt.
As Senior Manager Workforce Transformation, you navigate our clients through this new reality of work. You take the lead in shifting the mindsets from traditional workforce planning to a process of imagining, composing, and activating.
Please also read "The future of work, disruption lies ahead": https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/human-capital/topics/future-of...
What you love to do ...
* Be a trusted advisor on workforce transformations for our clients, anticipating and leveraging the changes to come by reengineering work and transforming workforces in a future-focused and data-driven way;
* Establish effective analytics practices, turning data into insight in order to tell the story of workforce transformation and shape its future direction;
* Pioneer - you are constantly looking to involve new ideas and methods in everything we do;
* Be an expert and influencer on the ever-evolving topic of workforce transformation;
* Be a driving force in our international business growth, recognizing and seizing opportunities in the market;
* Coach the team towards results and be an inspiring leader;
* Be an ambassador of our brand and Human Capital practice, championing our strategy amongst your direct colleagues, the wider Deloitte community, organizational and public sector leaders, and others.
* Master degree in Management, Economics, Business, Human Resources, or a related field;
* 10 to 15 years of relevant experience, including client-facing consulting role(s);
* You have a proven track record in Human Capital Management;
* You are a data-driven, analytical problem solver with a reputation for translating promising strategies into pragmatic implementations;
* You are an excellent, intelligent communicator, enabling you to quickly build relationships and credibility inside and outside of our organization;
* You are able to rationalize complex information in order to make it understandable for others to work with;
* You are a natural business developer who is able to peruse the market, identify opportunities and turn them into projects;
* You are an inspiring leader and hands-on people manager;
* You are a dedicated project manager who defines and follows-up on project scopes, budgets, and commitments whilst mitigating risks and resolving issues on-the-go;
* You are a team player who is relationship-focused and keen on sharing knowledge and inspiring others in an international company context;
* You enjoy being on the move and traveling to client locations;
* Fluency in English + French and/or Dutch, including speaking, writing, editing, and presenting.
Sounds like you? Great!
What can you expect?
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
* A large diversity in (inter)national project engagements;
* A substantial investment in your training and coaching;
* The opportunity to take part in shaping our Workforce Transformation service and Deloitte as a whole;
* An attractive and competitive salary with a broad range of fringe benefits;
* Our business activities are located in Deloitte's Gateway office in Brussels (HQ Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (mainly EU) based.
: Human Capital