WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (M/W/X*)
About AXA Tech
AXA Services - called AXA IT - is the legal entity evolving out of the merged organizations of AXA Tech and AXA Group Solutions, with approximately 2500 internal people engaged across 15 countries. It is organized into Technical Products and Application Products Business Units.
AXA IT is facing a profound business transformation that will encompass a deep review of the operating models (Organization, Processes, Tools, Culture) as sourcing models, with associated human impacts. The move to the cloud, the creation of proximity IT and the need to accelerate synergies with other AXA IT companies are further tasks along this strategic journey.
Will you be part of that journey?
As a Windows System Administrator in the OSM department, you are responsible for managing daily operations of about 2600 Microsoft Windows servers spread across two data centers in Germany, multiple AD forests and domains. You will assist in the further transition of AXA towards cloud technology and work closely together with other teams in different regions in order to achieve all these goals
As a Windows System Administrator, your responsibilities will be to:
*Contribute to initiatives regarding improvements, standardization and migration activities towards cloud;
*Be a subject matter expert in your domain for high-level and low-level designs;
*Implement new solutions within your domain;
*Support implementation of audit and security regulations;
*Troubleshoot and solve level 3 incidents and problems;
*Work closely together with offshore team.
As a Senior Cloud and Windows/AD Engineer, you have at least:
- 5 years of experience as a Windows System Administrator in an enterprise environment;
- Good technical skills in the following domains:
oPackaging and scripting (Powershell/VBS)
oSCCM is a plus
- Good knowledge in Active directory:
oComplex hierarchy, multiple AD forests and domains
oExternal Forest Trusts
- An experience in integration towards cloud technology is considered as a plus:
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing.
And you are also:
- Customer oriented with good communication skills;
- A good planner and organizer with excellent documentation skills;
- Able to learn new techniques autonomously and you are a problem solver;
- Process minded and also opened to changes;
- A good team player who are also assertive;
- Prepared to work as well outside office-hours.
Work location: Brussels or Berchem
Beside the ideal job, AXA Tech offers …
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package, including a series of personal advantages in line with the market
- A New World of Working offering, among others, flexible working hours and places, as well as 'activity based' working spaces
- Broad evolution possibilities and important internal mobility market allowing to build an exciting career within AXA Group
- Intensive well-being policy
- A specific attention to diversity, which is important at AXA. Whatever your identity, your skills make the difference
- And, most of all, a great work atmosphere and nice colleagues!
Ready to dive in the adventure? Apply for this role without waiting!
[Back to list]
[Send job to a friend] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)
[Postuler en ligne] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)