Wetenschappelijk medewerker Preformulatie
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Functions: Operations (Generalist)
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905758436W
Pharmaceutical Sciences is a department of Discovery, Product Development and Supply (DPDS) - Small Molecule Pharmaceutical Development (SMPD).
The department is responsible for:
* Preformulation assessments to build API understanding and support formulation selection and development
* Definition of the drug product development trajectory
* Solid state form selection for the drug substance
* (Biopharmaceutical) characterization of Drug Substance and Drug Product
In the Pharmaceutical Sciences department in Beerse, Belgium, there is an immediate opening for:
Research assistant preformulation
* Design, plan, execute, interpret and report experiments to understand the physico-chemical properties of drug substance (including solubility, intrinsic dissolution rate, pKa, LogP) and drug product starting from the preNME space throughout the entire product development life cycle.
* Design, coordinate, execute and report experimental work related to biopharmaceutical characterization in support of drug product development (e.g. nanosuspensions, solid dispersions, solutions) and high-throughput screening.
* Participate in the evaluation of new analytical techniques in the area of preformulation sciences, automated workflows and biorelevant testing.
* Work in a multidisciplinary team of researchers, internally as well as externally.
* Bachelor or Master in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related science with relevant industrial experience.
* Knowledge of relevant techniques for physicochemical characterization of active ingredient, materials and drug product
* Lab oriented person with a can-do mentality
* Highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
* Highly effective team player who can work in a matrix organization to accomplish assigned tasks
* Fluent English (both spoken and written) with a willingness to learn the basics of the Dutch language.
* Good English scientific writing skills.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)