Web Operations Manager
Web Operations Manager (7535, L5)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Web Operations Manager, based in Brussels.
Description of tasks:
In the scope of the Knowledge Management and Collaborative Sites projects:
* Work in close cooperation with the colleagues to analyse needs for, collaborative solutions and office automation solutions and knowledge management.
* Help to better identify how the IT unit can provide an integrated and user friendly solution for small needs of structured data management with interoperability within SharePoint and Office tools;
* Develop and support of advanced collaborative sites like AAR (Annual Activity Report), AMI list management and Tempus
* Creation and management of wiki or collaborative sites
* Implementation of social and collaborative solutions
* Follow-up the evolution of the collaborative tools and migration to Collaborative Site (SharePoint, Confluence wiki) and office automation (in particular Excel).
* Use out of the box customization and/or add-ons of Sharepoint and Confluence wiki.
* Administrate Confluence wiki servers and add-ons
* Support and manage Sharepoint and Confluence integration
* Participate in defining and documenting operational procedures
* The consultant will report to the Knowledge Management/Collaborative sites team coordinator.
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and Expertise
* Level of education corresponding to Level 6 of the European Qualifications Framework + at least 10 years of professional experience
* Very good knowledge of designing and programming friendly custom components in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and online platforms
* Microsoft professional certification: MS Sharepoint Application Development is an asset
* Good knowledge of Atlassian Confluence platform administration and development including user-macros and add-ons is an asset.
* Knowledge in Java development
* Knowledge of GIT and Bitbucket
* Excellent inter-personal communication skills and team spirit;
* Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
* English both written and spoken is required, while ability to attend meetings in
French is considered an asset
Considering the specificities of the projects in which the consultant will participate, the 11 years of cumulated specific expertise is requested, as follows:
* Minimum 6 years of experience in SharePoint support - SharePoint 2010 or any of the later versions
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world's largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people's lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers "front-line" public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Excellent Salary + Corporate Benefits
Job Reference B019/DIGIT/5645
Contract Type Permanent
Closing Date 17 October, 2019
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 11 October, 2019