ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution.
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Within our Sustainability Solutions team based in Brussels, our DevOps team provides Engineering Tools As a Service in close cooperation with other multi-disciplinary teams that bring expertise in optimisation, simulation, machine learning, AI, etc.
As a talented Senior Front-End Web Developer and motivated to combine art of design and art of development, you will :
* Develop Web applications using microservices and serverless functions in the cloud.
* Participate in projects within the Energy, Urban and Water domains where technology innovation plays a fundamental role in digital solutions.
* Work in a fast-paced, agile environment with a team committed to delivering maximum business value to the end customer.
* Participate in every phase of the software lifecycle, actively contributing to the development at every step.
* Hold a degree in computer science. Alternatively, hold a university degree and 10 years of experience in software development;
* Experienced in web development (> 5 years);
* Expert in single page application design and implementation;
* Experience with complex logic like R-Trees and advanced data structures;
* Experience implementing interactive graphical editors with diagrams and/or maps. Experience with 3D environments and visualisation of large datasets is an asset;
* Experience in Reactive Programming and Redux State Management;
* Able to design and create modular application from scratch;
* Should provide links to existing application portfolio;
* Very good understating of HTML5, CSS 3, SASS or LESS, responsive applications design;
* Expert in RESTful webservices consumption and Ajax;
* Experience in object-oriented design patterns, principles and concepts is a must;
* Experienced in SSO, OAuth and SAML;
* Experienced in GraphQL is an asset;
* Fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage;
* Understanding of Git and source code version control system concepts (tags, branches)
* Fluent in Agile development practices and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP);
* Strong communication skills, able to work with remote teams;
* Self-motivated, autonomous and a team player.
* A working environment which is an active player in the zero-carbon transition and encourages innovation.
* Challenging and exciting international projects in a dynamic team of high-level experts.
* A stable, full-time position in an internationally reputed company with room for personal and professional development via the ENGIE University.
* A real flexibility in your job.
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
ENGIE Impact welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Oct 17, 2019