Value Proposition Architect Commercial
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Sales and Distribution
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
The Value Proposition Architect manages the design and development of new value propositions for the corporate insurance market with the objective of enhancing sustainable growth and revenue and increasing customer satisfaction. As part of their marketing function, the VP Architect will tap into all marketing opportunities to support value propositions, and will work closely with the Business Unit and Distribution departments. This role aims to develop value propositions and services in the "Starters", SME and Public Sector segments.
* Presentation of segmented value propositions to customers to contribute to an enhanced customer experience and support sustainable growth
* Design and development of value propositions
* Deployment of value propositions across customer journeys
* Deployment of value proposition campaigns while ensuring end-to-end accountability
* Analysis of campaign result
* Development of customer-driven marketing content with a special focus on the digital dimensio
* Development of specific content for the distribution network and internal sales force
* Contribution to the development of a strategic vision for specific areas of insurance in cooperation with the Business Unit, Distribution and Marketing departments, before forging ahead with the concrete implementation of the vision
* Campaign budget management
* More than 5 years' experience in a similar position in the insurance industry
* Master's degree in Marketing & Communication
* Good knowledge of French/Dutch/English
* Ability to translate highly complex and technical insurance offers (P&C
* Corporate) into customer-driven stories throughout the customer's journey
* An interest in all things digital and proficiency in the Design Thinking approach and/or Agile project mode
* Strong analytical skills with a real knack for clear and effective communication with key stakeholders
* A keen sense of initiative and an ability to build on these initiatives by bringing on board the broader team
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Strong conceptual and writing skills in French
* Excellent spelling
* Good knowledge of P&C corporate products and their specific challenges
* Video production skills
* Experience in media production (Press, Radio, TV) and media planning
* Experience in web publishing (basic knowledge of html)
* Proven experience on Epro: publication of news and product pages
* A feel for design
* Positive stress management
* Change management and resilience
* Excellent project management skills and proven ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple players
* Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
* A committed team player who is passionate about the idea of driving a team forward
* Highly-developed team spirit
* Ability to offer radical 360° customer-driven solutions
* Ability to develop a strategic vision of the segments under their responsibility
* Development and management of the planning and budget
* Management of the frequent fluctuation and stress of the workload
* Understanding of Business/Distribution issues (technical and relational)
* Knowledge of and respect for internal marketing processes
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LEFZsQe5U
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8