As a Representative, you are responsible for developing the portfolio of Pfizer's Vaccines business through the promotion of our vaccines brands with Healthcare professionals (General practitioners and Specialists) and hospitals within an assigned territory. You drive the visibility of your brands and of Pfizer's service offering. You increase vaccines awareness and uptake in your territory through different stakeholder interactions.
* You are responsible for the vaccination coverage of the identified patient groups in your territory, generated by generalists, specialists and hospitals(Travel Clinics);
* You orient and endorse the Customer Interaction Plan for your territory proposed by the Hospital Manager. Through this plan you select the customers and hospitals with which you will interact; define the tactics and the types of interactions aimed at your customers;
* You execute the plan by maximizing your interactions with your targeted customers and organizing the specific defined actions;
* From a customer's perspective, you act as Pfizer's first point of contact for the Vaccines product range. As you are responsible for the vaccines portfolio, you provide product information and professional service & support to the customers;
* You gather & share customer information in your territory in order to better serve the customer needs;
* You identify the physician's preferences in terms of communication/interaction;
* You understand and leverage the synergies between your customer activities and all other multichannel interactions (Digital initiatives, tv spots, field force events, websites,etc…).
* You understand the dynamics between generalists and specialists/hospitals (patient referrals & influences) and drive your tactics from this analysis;
* You share any relevant information with the Hospital Manager, Brand Managers,Medical Advisors and the Key Account Managers.
* You can analyze the patient vaccination status and customer information and synthetize the conclusions; You are able to interpret data related to the Healthcare professional's potential and level of adoption.
* You are curious about the way the healthcare professionals of your territory are making decisions;
+ You ask questions, listen and understand their impact on the vaccination uptake;
+ You are keen to learn about the dynamics between generalists, specialists,patients & hospitals and drive your tactics from this analysis;
+ You identify any other stakeholder (pharmacists, rest homes..)
* You spontaneously make use of the mobile & computer tools which help you managing your territory, analyzing the interactions and their impact on the vaccination rate in your territory.
* You are eager to improve your expertise in the area of new communication technologies(digital savvy)
* You are a good planner and organizer: you can translate your annual plan in a weekly plan integrating multiple types of customers. You are accountable and problem solver and have capabilities in strategic and focused thinking.
* You are able to communicate and interact with very different types of customers: generalists, specialists and deciders in hospitals;
* You are open to change: you can adapt to changing customer targets and changing product priorities;
* You demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and embrace new ways of working in a rapidly changing environment.
* You are eager to collaborate, share information internally and make use of the support proposed by your colleagues.Focus on cross functional teamwork and diversified contribution.
* You have excellent communication & promotional skills and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as being an effective team player;
* You have proven business acumen competencies including the successful development and implementation of a comprehensive customer interaction plan.You have the capabilities to organize scientific events with your targeted stakeholders.
* You have good presentation skills and are eager to educate and inform your customers during customer interaction meetings.
* You are not afraid of thinking out-of-the-box and you are an efficient multitasker
* You perform the role in a compliant manner consistent with all Company policies, practices and procedures.
* Degree in medical, paramedical or economics or equivalent by experience.
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a pharmaceutical representative with a track record of sales and performance excellence
* Language skills: mother tongue Dutch and understanding of English and French.
* Solid computer skills and proficiency in the areas of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows XP.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Belgium - Brussels, La Plaine