Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Marketing including Branding & Offer Development
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
AXA Belgium is recruiting a UX/UI Designer responsible for designing easy-to-work frontend applications for our touchpoints (both clients and brokers). The objective is to enable users to easily simulate prices, underwrite insurances, service contracts and manage claims via the AXA tools, in harmony with our existing touchpoints.
The UX/UI design will start from in-depth users' needs (emerging via observations, panels and other techniques), strategic directions and product evolutions. Design thinking will help to create an out-of-the box experience that pushes simplification to the maximum, and provides an optimal ergonomy. The optimal experience will be translated into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes, with an attractive graphical design. Results will be iterated and improved via user testings.
The UX/UI designer will be dedicated to UX & UI for insurance users (clients and brokers), and will collaborate closely with the colleagues from customer UX, to ensure compatibility of experience, product presentation and graphical style.
Knowledge of the insurance sector is not a prerequisite, but the candidate should be motivate to deeply integrate in the experience world of insurance brokers and understand their working environment.
* Understand, analyse users and their needs
* Understand AXA strategy, products and target processes, in order to translate these concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Organize and drive interviews, user tests, focus groups, co creation workshops, etc, based on known UX techniques and methodologies
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of applications.
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions with an attractive graphical design.
* Rapidly test and iterate your designs.
* Collaborate in project mode with other team members and stakeholders (IT, sales, brokers, marketing,..).
* Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
* Work with hybrid teams : marketing / business & IT / technical stakeholders
* User-centricity, and proven track record in several digital services using UX research methods
* Education and at least 2 years experience in ergonomy and UX/UI design, including responsive design.
* Experience in designing complex solutions for complete processes in digital environments is a plus
* Strong team player, good in interacting with team members and willing to help teammates and share knowledge
* Ability to work with users to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
* Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
* Keen to dive into the world of insurance
* Be passionate about UX/UI and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LEFZsQe5U
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8