Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Additional Location(s)
Krakow (PL), Lisbon (PT)
* Area of Interest
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
* Job Id
Who You'll Work With
The Service Enablement team is focused on capturing TS and services value. Our mission is to enable the growth of the business, innovating everywhere and being more and more relevant to our stakeholders. Service Enablement is a theatre-centric sales and partner facing team with the focus on driving Technical Services (TS) success within an overall Services strategy in EMEAR and GSP EMEAR. We provide a single point of engagement as the TS Business Entity for our Sales organization and stakeholders.
The Service Advisor Team acts as the GSP EMEAR owner and point of contact for TS offers, providing enablement, support and subject matter expertise to the Services and Product Sales teams including Global Virtual Sales, the Customer Relationship Teams and other relevant stakeholders like marketing and operations. The Service Advisors are the TS point of contact to develop the strategy and go to market plan with the theaters, including how to implement offers. They engage closely with and acts as a partner to the TS Portfolio Managers Team in EMEAR.
What You'll Do
TS Services Advisor drives the TS value proposition by demonstrating deep knowledge of business markets and models and strongly aligning and interlocking with Sales Leadership and relevant stakeholders. The Service Advisor plays a key role in developing support solutions for our customers, and helps to create TS growth strategies across all segments. By acquiring a deep knowledge of our customers and their operating models, intimate knowledge of Cisco's service portfolio, and strong cross-functional collaboration, the Service Advisor will work with stakeholders such as the local account teams, RBDM (Regional Business Development Managers), CRT (Customer Relationship Teams) to position the best support solution for our customers.
* Refine and develop strategies to increase penetration of existing services engagements and identify key segment/market challenges, use analytics and innovation to drive bookings and services adoption.
* Partner with Sales Leadership to achieve interlocked growth targets - for the overall business, and in particular, for new and emerging TS Offers.
* Drive the TS pipeline, and elevate the Technical Services portfolio to success within the Segment business plans, with special focus on TS High Value Services (HVS).
* Align with sales strategy and capture direct sales teams' needs.
* Leverage TS Enablement Business Intelligence partners, who are uniquely charged with delivering prescriptive analytics across the Segments, to drive incremental growth and penetration in HVSServe as the TS ambassador and improve the understanding of support offers and competitiveness, and feeds sales requirements back into TS Product Management through TS Portfolio Managers.
Specialisation: Services Pre Sales Support
Mastery of IT service management, sales analysis & forecasts, consultative selling skills, and effective stakeholder management are critical to the success of the role.
* Drive creation and positioning of Technical Support in Cisco's accounts with the objective of increasing the penetration of Cisco Services
* Sales support & engagement for complex services opportunities based on Cisco's annuity services
* Expanding coverage rates in renewals, support the deployment of IB programs
* Aligned to service sales organization in the territory (1:1 to Services Sales Leads) and collaborate closely with field
* Be identified as the Subject Matter Expert for Cisco's Support service capabilities & annuity and support model design
* Build strong relationship with TS Portfolio Managers and technical marketing experts to provide territory specific feedback, influence service roadmaps, and keep field and team updated on latest service innovations
* Strong sales-like engagement reporting (Monthly business reports, pipeline, growth, margin and profit results) to the TS management team EMEAR
Whilst not a Quota bearing role, success will be measured by a suite of Theatre KPIs, that would include, (but not limited to):
* Services Sales funnel development
* Sales bookings growth and profit contribution
* Educating & enabling the field (sales and delivery)
* Increasing the footprint of Cisco Services
* Contract renewal rates
* Conversion from post sales escalations into up sel
Who You Are
* Product Management, Technical Sales etc.
* Ideally 5-10 years' experience gained in a Networking, IT Consulting or IT Operations environment
* Knowledge of the Service Provider environment
* Ideally a Postgraduate, an MBA would be an added advantage
* Cisco Services business experience
* Strong communicator who is used to achieving results in a highly matrixed organization
* Demonstrated ability to influence
* Dynamic self-starter who regularly overachieves targets for assigned business area
* Capable of driving and orchestrating highly complex deals that may leverage multiple services and technologies in order to achieve the customers' business objectives
* Proven track record in analyzing operating models and identifying insertion opportunities for Services
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Share TS EMEAR Service Advisor- Service Provider with Facebook Share TS EMEAR Service Advisor- Service Provider with LinkedIn Share TS EMEAR Service Advisor- Service Provider with Twitter Share TS EMEAR Service Advisor- Service Provider with Google+ Share TS EMEAR Service Advisor- Service Provider with a friend via e-mail