- Following up with and overseeing treasury operations daily, including liquidity management, intercompany financing and closing activities.
- Strong support on treasury projects: Cash security, RFPs, bank optimisation, cash pool implementation, project management.
- Assist the team on internal funding management and corporate finance issues.
- To be a key point of contact with the subsidiaries on treasury matters.
- Intercompany financing and monthly closing
Review, analysis and submission of group funding requests in compliance with budget/forecast, group authorisation levels and other requirements (e.g. debt/equity ratios, thin capitalization, etc.)
Monthly review of treasury KPIs by entity and action plan propositions (dividends, deposit at Group level, etc.)
Oversight of monthly closing process on intercompany payments. Follow-up after month end with group companies to ensure timely resolution of all overdue balances before the next month end closing.
- Cash management projects
Support with implementing projects: Bank RFPs and their implementation, bank communication setup, treasury management systems, cash pool setup
Help with the design, implementation and deployment of the new Treasury Management System
Project management follow-up
- Treasury reporting
Continuous improvement of existing treasury tools
Weekly cash reporting for Group companies
- Treasury policies and best practice sharing
- Support with the development and maintenance of all treasury-related group guidelines.
- Two years of experience in Treasury: Experience in a cash management or financing position, or a strong background on cash management or financing topics required (cash pool, treasury systems, intercompany financing);
- Graduated from Business School or with a Master’s Degree, with a major in Treasury or Corporate Finance;
- Strong administrative, reporting and analytical skills;
- Accuracy of work, attention to details;
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task; autonomous;
- Strong communication skills;
- English must be fluent; French is a plus.
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).