Training Coordinator (temp) - 1900823
The Training coordinator's primary responsibilities are to ensure the smooth and effective organization and functioning of Learning & Development events.
This involves the planning and administraion of the internal training programs. Responsibilities include participant outreach and logistics, as well as coordinating the event details.
The position involves the administrative follow-up in the learning management system (LMS), the monitoring of the subscriptions to the training events and the management of the training approvals and follow-up on invoices with the accounting dept.
The coordinator reports to the Director Global Training.
A Training Coordinator demonstrates proficiency in completing the following activities :
Planning and Learning management
* Planning of training events and securing the resources (trainers, classrooms)
* Creation of scheduled offerings in the Learning Management System
* Management and Planning of ad hoc external training requests
* Support the processing of incoming invoices with accounting
* Follow-up of enrollments/unrollments
* Answering and responding to outside communications, such as phone calls, emails and web-based inquiries.
* Preparation of training courses : participant lists, course print-out, ….
* Hosting/Supporting external trainers
* Bachelor's degree in office management, events management /logistics or similar
* Fluency in English and a good notice of French (other languages are a plus)
* Good organisational skills
* Good inter-personal skills to enable working with many cross-functional internal & external contacts
* Good customer orientation (trainers and clients)
* Proficiency in MS Office, affinity with LMS is an asset.
Practical coordination of the training events
This does not have to be a 100% full time job. Can be 3/5 part-time arrangement for
- Communicative / Networker
- Detailed (Adminstrative precision)
- Fluent Dutch/English
- Has experience with using Word/Excel/Outlook
- Able to handle different things in parallel