Trainer - Zaventem
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the 'Skills Revolution, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, Microsoft, we are looking for a Trainer in Zaventem.
You will own, create and deliver a commercial training program for Microsoft products and services. The training program will need to be tailored to multiple audiences including internal and external stakeholders.
* You will receive the mainframe for trainings from the US. Your task is to align the trainings of the products to the Belgian Market.
* You will execute trainings for resellers
* You will deliver soft skills training targeted for commercial sales channels
* You give the trainings in-person or in a virtual way
* You will manage the internal tool to engage and influence commercial reseller partners
* You are the key contact for technical issues
* You will handle some compliance activities
* You will analyze the reviews of the tool and report them
* You will communicate with the different departments
* You have 2-3 years of experience in organizing events (preferably Microsoft products and service)
* Previous experience in training is an asset
* The new technologies are your passion
* You are able to lead fluently a training in Dutch, French and English
* You have a driving license B
* You are willing to travel to Luxembourg and Belgium
* A contract of an unspecified duration
* Next to an attractive salary you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (Meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, transportation fee)
* You will be part of an international and dynamic company where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and to express your creativity
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
Author Charlotte Van BrusselPosted on July 12, 2018July 13, 2018Categories Communication Assistant - en, Junior - en, Marketing - en, webbel - enTags Belgium, Bruxelles - Brussel, Enseignement Primaire - Lager Onderwijs, Marketing, ZAVENTEM
Previous Previous post: Reporting verantwoordelijke (19u) - Brussel
* Engineering/Life Sciences
* HR & Finance