Test Engineer Hardware
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that’s why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
Experis will help you in the process with our client and coach (interview tips by our experts) you during the full application cycle.
You are responsible for programming, and coordinating White box activities/Software package Activities:
- SIP (labels, packing system).
- Time registration system.
- One Dossier (Work Instructions).
- Staging/helping engineering on White Box production.
- JTAG Test.
The job is situated in a production environment that is working back to back to customer orders.
- Programming production process white boxes.
- Programming SIP.
- Programming Time registration system.
- Programming One Dossier.
- Programming SIP.
- Programming JTAG TEST.
- Preparing daily, monthly and yearly reports and presenting them before the Production Director.
- Communicating with the employees to understand their problems and make necessary changes in Software.
- Make necessary preparations for first productions / prototypes WHITE BOXES.
- Bachelor, Master in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Between 0-1 years of relevant work experience (Hardware design and test environment).
- Visual Studio (VB.NET and linux is a plus.
- Design and develop of functional test and/or automation systems.
- Knowledge of JTAG Boundary Scan testing or other Boundary scan tools.
- Previous and proven experience in conducting root cause analysis, implementing corrective actions for production issues.
- PC MS Office.
- Experience in using ERP for the main functionalities used in a production environment (SAP is a plus).
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage fast changes.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan and coordinate a team with a pro-active attitude, led by example.
- Skills of project management.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Problem-solving way of thinking.
- Stress resistant.
- Customer friendly.
If you want to be taken into consideration, please email your skills matrix, most recent resume to Vincenzo.Colameo@experis.be or through the indicated procedure.