Technology Lead, Public Cloud Development
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Functions: Info Technology
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905756417W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Technology Lead, Public Cloud Automation, located in Beerse, Belgium to support next generation of hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Technology Lead, Cloud Automation role is responsible for developing automation capabilities for the Johnson and Johnson Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. Our team focuses on physical, virtual and container-based infrastructure automations. We also maintain a catalog of public cloud services in our VPC (Virtual Private Cloud). We follow microservices-based architecture patterns. Our team also follows agile methodologies for development and release of capabilities via Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
In this role you will need to have a firm grasp of Azure and/or AWS cloud services and have a software engineering background. You will have chance to define, build, and support automations that allows Johnson and Johnson developers and business teams to easily consume public cloud infrastructure in a secured and compliant manner.
The technology lead will be responsible for building cloud services and leading a team of software developers. You will help set priorities and maintain a roadmap of cloud-based services offered to other Johnson and Johnson teams. You will create and design infrastructure APIs and end-user portals. You will integrate multiple enterprise capabilities to enforce standards within the cloud. You will also craft orchestrations to maintain and support cloud-based infrastructure and resources.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Setup and configure advanced features of Azure and/or AWS service offerings
* Craft technical designs and architectures based on high-level requirements
* Review and approve code from other Azure/AWS development team members
* As part of an agile team, you will be crafting, grooming, developing and reviewing stories using tools like JIRA, GIT and Bitbucket
* Design and build RESTful APIs in python using behavior driven development methodology
* Develop integrations with other infrastructure tools like ServiceNow, Netcool, Active Directory, etc.
* Contribute to the team's continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD).
* This position requires approximately 10% travel
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
* 2+ years' experience in design and development in cloud technologies
* Azure or AWS Developer and/or Infrastructure Architecture certifications are prefered
* Experience building Restful APIs
* Experience in GIT, Python
* Experience in supporting global operations and following enterprise level process frameworks is prefered
* Knowledge of integration patterns is preferred
* Knowledge of infrastructure automations is preferred
* Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and virtualization is preferred
* Knowledge microservices design patterns is preferred
* Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are preferred
* Self-starter with strong teamwork abilities and customer service skills is preferred
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Non Operating Companies