Technology Expert in Sales and Distribution
* Requisition ID: WD171369
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Jul 9, 2018 1:36 PM
* Functional area: IT
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
* Within GSK TECH department located in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, we are looking for a SAP SD technical expert to strengthen our team supporting Sales and distribution business processes (order to cash & commercial activities mainly)
* Be part of a Tech team supporting Commercial and Supply Chain departments across GSK Vaccines sites
* Understand business needs and design innovative and sustainable solutions
* Formalize user stories and prioritize them to maximize the value of our Technology solutions, lead their development and qualification
* Communicate to the end users the technical solution in an understandable way and support them in the usage of the solution
* Promote innovative solutions within the Tech department through official communication channels
Why You?Basic qualifications:
* Education: Master degree in Technology, Engineering, Commercial Engineering or equivalent.
* Strong knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution Module and good knowledge of Order to Cash business process (order management - distribution - invoicing)
* Experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus
* Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
* Knowledge of SAP Materials Management, SAP Warehouse Management, SAP Finance and/or SAP Fiori is a plus
* Highly Structured Analytical Approach, Information Search, Flexible Thinking
* Ability to both think-process and think-technical
* Solution-oriented and problem-solving spirit
* Team spirit attitude and are able to work in agile mode with focus on delivering
* Innovative Thinking: Understands the need to be informed and makes effective use of information that is readily accessible or routinely distributed to develop own expertise - Is aware of the value of new ideas and is open to those put forward by others; takes them into account in the organization of his work - Identifies straightforward issues generates possible solutions, assesses each using standard procedures and makes a sound decision
* Willing to work in an international environment
* You are curious, proactive, resilient, enthusiast and motivated
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
The TECH department provides a vital business foundation that enables all of our employees to communicate, collaborate and achieve more through the application of the very latest technologies. In addition to developing better ways of working, the TECH team also delivers a comprehensive day-to-day support service to all staff members.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.