Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Providing first line and where applicable, overall technical support to internal and external customers on Philips IGT-D (Volcano Legacy) systems. Responds to technical calls, emails, and faxes, by providing answers to questions, troubleshooting guidance, and follow up to reported problems. Provides back-to- back Service Complaint case management.
Other responsibilities are:
- First line customer service (technical) support by phone or email to customers (which may include end users, IGT-D field sales and service employees, distributors, and third party service providers) for IGT-D products. Answers questions, analyzes problems, determines course of action to correct problem reported and ensures action is taken. Closely interacts on case management with Field staff.
- Service Complaint case management back-to-back ensuring full compliance according to Quality Control. Documents all service activities and complaints in database. Must recognize complaints and potential safety complaints and handle according to procedures. Follows up on opened cases to close out the case and ensures that customer is satisfied.
- Providing technical input and review to service manuals, bulletins, and other technical documentation as needed. Liaising with and support of internal customers (Sales Support, Sales Managers, Marketing & Education, Finance).
- In-house service to all IGT-D systems (e.g. Intravascular Ultrasound, Functional Measurement) at the Technical Service Center in Zaventem, Brussels.
- Assistance with technical service training as needed.
- Acting as SME/ represent department in projects, meetings, Kaizens as requested.
Performing other duties as required (e.g. physical RMA processing, Production of various custom made cables and other custom made items for the systems)
- Bachelor degree in Electronic or Mechanical Technology, or other Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience (Technical Service Engineer or similar role) in a Service device Environment;
- A proven track record in troubleshooting electromechanical / electronic systems Customer Service experience - preferably within the healthcare domain;
- Ability to assess a problem quickly and determine to what level it should be elevated, directing staff/customers to the correct person(s).
- Solid understanding of technical components including equipment, concepts and procedures.
- Pro-active personality who likes to work within a hectically & dynamical environment.
- Ability to deal with demanding stakeholders and proven ability to lead and inspire an organization;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of imaging ultrasound principles is a large advantage.
We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the IGT Devices leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it.
Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially