Technical Manager Quality Offshore Wind
Belgium, Antwerp, Hoboken
Quality / Health / Safety / Environment
OFF00000143 Requisition #
For our division Offshore Wind in Hoboken, we are looking for a Technical Manager Quality.
* assisting the project organization to improve our way of working
* delivering competent QC resources to do QC inspections, based on planning and budget
* managing and motivating the QC team
* reporting on project-related QA/QC KPI's
* facilitating and motivating the project organization to use our way of working
* developing the standard QC requirements of 'good workmanship'
* attending client meetings on QC subjects, on request
* performing and supporting internal & external audits
* assisting in tender/project Client audits
* (support) Q-related notifications' registration and follow-up in Evolution
* attending the tender kick-off (KO) meetings
* attending tender hand-over meetings
* attending the health check (HC) meetings
* reporting, and advising the (project) organization about QA/QC-related REX, QA/QC issues, and QA/QC input on vendor quality performance (mainly during HC meetings)
* assisting the QC Engineer regarding contractual reviews (incl. the issue/ follow-up of VOR's/TQ's)
* supporting the organization in performing a RCA of critical Q-related notifications
* contributing to tender REX/LL sessions regarding QA/QC
* developing typical QA/QC documents, as part of our QMS
* develop & improve the QC-competences of the QA/QC team
* follow-up the execution of the QC (vendor) inspection program
* support the organization with QC expertise
* sign for Visa Q of project-related documents eg. PEP, organization charts,…
* delivering the required QA/QC deliverables as per RFQ/contract (PQP, ITP,…)
* perform a QA/QC review of tender/contractual documentation (ITT, contract, spec's), and make/communicate a summary of remarks/recommendations
* issue and communicate on QC subject (quality flashes)
* you are an engineer
* experience EPC projects, offshore is a 'plus'
* you have QA/QC experience
* having knowledge of codes/standards is pro (especially in E & I environment)
* you are able to delegate and follow-up delegated tasks
* managing QA/QC team
* collaboration in a team
* you have strategic insight
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Annick Verelst - +32 478 88 63 34 or email@example.com
* Posting Date: May 24, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.