Technical e-Solutions Expert
Belgium, Vlaanderen, Mechelen
Testing & Laboratory
042757 Requisition #
17 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Recommend to a Friend
Sign Up for Job Alerts
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
The company employs over 95 000 people and operates a network of more than 1 000 offices and laboratories around the world. In Belgium 1.650 people are working for SGS.
SGS Life Science Services carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of clinical trials with new molecules or techniques on human beings to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities. SGS Life Science Services has also expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
In the spirit of continued growth and to help improve our business, we are seeking candidates for the following position (m/f):
Technical e-Solutions Expert (Mechelen)
* Set-up, deploy and maintain EDC applications to collect data of clinical trials
* Program EDC Custom Functions
* Provide expert guidance to the design, development, validation and maintenance of EDC applications
* Troubleshoot complex problems in EDC applications and define the programming implementation strategy for change requests
* Define and document EDC requirements and specifications
* Manage integrations with other systems (ePRO, IxRS,…)
* Create EDC reports
* Set-up and maintain Front End data load
* You have a bachelor or master degree (informatics, biomedical sciences)
* You have knowledge in C#, or willing to learn C# programming with an EDC framework
* You have good communication skills
* You are willing to learn
* You are a real team player
* Experience in clinical data management is a plus
* Competitive salary with extra benefits
* A young and dynamic working environment
Are you looking for a fascinating job?
Please submit your application via email@example.com.