Technical Analyst (for Banking / Insurance) (2018 - G73) (3861)
January 11, 2018
Capgemini is looking for Java software engineers, technical analysts and architects with experience and/or interest in developing business-critical applications for the Financial Services industry. Your challenges include back-end, front-end and mobile solutions.
You will support our customers in analyzing, designing, implementing Java solutions in national and international projects, in line with your ambitions.
As a Technical Analyst, you will analyze and model how the different systems of our customers will integrate seamlessly. By working together closely with different stakeholders you are responsible for the foundations a stable architecture and data exchange.
* In line with your level of experience, participate in the analysis, estimation and planning processes
* Provide recommendations on a wide range of development related topics
* Solve production issues
* Participate in releases and project launches
* Identify and report risks related to your tasks and propose mitigation actions
* Participate in new frameworks, mobile technologies and certification training
* Network and cooperate with your peers in our Development Communities
* Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
* Analytical mindset
* Strong Knowledge of SOA Basics, REST, Web services and microservices
* Knowledge of data modeling, UML, XML, XSD, XSLT and SQL
* General best practices and design patterns
* Knowledge of
+ Java EE
+ Hibernate / JPA
* Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, Application Design, Development life cycle
* Oracle Java certification is an asset.
* Team player
* Honest, open and respectful
* Active listening and comprehension skills
* Customer oriented
* Quality and result driven
* Pro-active and assertive
* Accurate, reliable, responsible and proud
* Able to cope with stress
Languages and mobility
* Permanent residency in Belgium
* Fluent in English
* Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
* Geographic mobility - you are open to discuss assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential and offer a competitive remuneration package. Together, we'll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.
January 2, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent