Teamlead Packaging & Labeling
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905762182W
Teamlead Clinical Supply Chain - pack & label
Discovery, Pharmaceutical Development & Supply (DPDS) in Beerse, Belgium is part of the global Janssen Research & Development organization within Johnson & Johnson and is currently recruiting for a Team Leader - Clinical Supply Chain - Pack & Label (CSC-P&L).
The DPDS Clinical Supply Chain holds the global responsibility to provide all the clinical supplies needed to execute the Johnson & Johnson sponsored clinical trials worldwide. Our activities include all in-house and outsourced planning, manufacturing and distribution of clinical supplies (API, Drug Product, Packaged Clinical Supplies), through a global network. We supply more than 60.000 patients in more than 300 clinical trials every year.
As Team Leader, you are responsible for the mentoring and development of the operational team. You lead and support the operational activities and you strive to continuously improve the safety, quality and production efficiency. You report to the Operations Manager of CSC-P&L.
* You will lead a group of operators in the day to day activities in a (2) shift regime
* You are a real 'people manager': you coach and support your team; you promote teamwork and a good team spirit is important to you. You can motivate and inspire your team according to the mentoring leadership philosophy.
* Ensure the team meet the annual targets for service, cost, quality, compliance and EH&S
* Align with the master production schedule to ensure reliable and timely supply for clinical trials.
* Drive continuous improvement projects such as 5S and Lean within the operational team
* University bachelor's degree in engineering, pharmaceutical science or equivalent through work experience. Prior people management experience is desirable
* Familiar with cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), Quality Assurance and EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) regulations
* Able to provide hands on management with focus on safety, quality and productivity
* You are flexible and with a sense of urgency when working in a development environment.
* You have good interpersonal skills and you are a good teammate able to collaborate with different departments (e.g. planning, batch doc & label group, engineering and technical services)
* You can work with Word, excel and PowerPoint and are able to learn our internal operating system (NgenCodac)
* You have strong affinity with managing operators, and you can show strong leadership
* Proficiency in English and Dutch is required
* Travel percentage: 0%
Shift schedule: 2 shift regime (6am till 2 pm; 2pm till 10pm)
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)