Team Leader Junior - SERAING
You have strong people management and communication skills? You are dynamic? This job is for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of large scale oligonucleotides, partially in GMP environment.
* You lead and motivate a team of operators.
* You plan and execute the entire manufacturing of custom-made oligonucleotides, partly under GMP.
* You make sure that all manufacturing steps are correctly documented and that (GMP) procedures are followed by your operators.
* You ensure your personnel is adequately trained to perform the operations.
* You write and verify process documents and checklists.
* You ensure that equipment and facilities are adequately maintained, cleaned and monitored.
* You participate to customer and regulatory audits.
* You report to the Oligonucleotides Production Manager.
* Hands-on person
* Scientific background (minimum Master level), preferably in Organic Chemistry.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
* Experience in a similar position, preferably in chemical manufacturing, is an asset,
* Knowledge of GMP for API production is an asset.
* Integer and rigorous
* Team spirit and strong communication skills
* Customer- and solution-oriented
* Organized and conscientious
Our client offer you an attractive salary package and the opportunity to develop your skills in a team of experts.
Interested? Feel free to contact : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author Angie AffiliPosted on April 18, 2018April 19, 2018Categories Junior - en, webbel - enTags Belgium, Doctorat - Doctoraat, Enseignement Superieur - Hoger Onderwijs : Master, Liège - Luik, SERAING, Université - Universiteit
Previous Previous post: Site Leader - BRUSSEL / BRUXELLES
* Engineering/Life Sciences
* HR & Finance