Team Assistant EMEA Communications and Public
Multiple Locations: Beerse, Belgium; Berlin, Germany; Dublin, Ireland; High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905779906W
We are looking for someone who is keen to organize three young European communication teams in a highly motivated, human-centric and virtual environment. We want you to support us in boosting synergies, combining competences, and building one big team out of three.
When you enjoy accurate processes, administrative details, and financial numbers as well as working on your own projects - you might be the perfect fit.
To give you some more insights of whom we are looking for - here it is.
The Team Assistant EMEA Communications provides our EMEA communication & public affairs team and the EMEA therapeutic area team with support in form and content. Besides the typical task of organizing calendar, we would like to profit from you in desktop researches, slide deck presentations, and setting up new reports.
The right candidate will be a detail oriented multi-tasker, who can work accurately under pressure and keep the highest level of confidence.
Budget tracking and management of our internal systems is a key component of the role, including working with the P2P team and other remote stakeholders to ensure accurate and compliant budget management of the team.
The right candidate will thrive in a busy, diverse and virtual team and enjoys working with new technology platforms.
The role offers great variety and challenge for a pro-active and efficient team player.
We urge you to bring in your own ideas since we are constantly looking for an efficient way to drive projects and processes forward.
Tasks & responsibilities:
* Thrilled to ease complex processes in a virtual environment.
* Motivated to oversee synergies and to proactively harmonize different tasks.
* Eager to handle own projects such as preparing and editing reports and presentations.
* Keen in taking the initiative to follow up on relevant issues and informing managers and teams of status quo, sending out reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
* Interested in providing a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to the team leaders of our EMEA Communication & Public Affairs Team and the EMEA Therapeutic Areas Team
* Supportive in areas of communication, monitoring the EMEA mailbox according to J&J policies, scheduling appointments, handling confidential correspondence, file management, expense reports, meeting arrangements, webcasts, distribution lists etc.
* Experienced in budget handling (quotes, purchase orders, payments) and rigorous annual budget planning with special attention to quarterly closes.
* We expect you to be familiar with matters requiring discretion and judgment and to connect and collaborate with the admins of other business leaders in EMEA.
* Furthermore, you might facilitate key events with external stakeholders in conjunction with our agency partners, onboard new colleagues and contractors and support our team in terms of logistics (venue and flights) and administration (contracts & payments).
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar senior administrative position
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Experience with working in an international/virtual team
* Good organizational skills and ability to effectively manage different priorities
* Team player with ability to work proactively, autonomously and remotely
* Excellence knowledge of Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, Sharepoint, and a strong technical affinity to work with our J&J systems (Concur, iConnect, …)