Talent Assistant (190000UD)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte's Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client's organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
We are looking for you to join our team during the maternity leave of our colleague,
Talent Assistant - December 2019- April 2020 (option fixed)
* As Talent Assistant you will provide day-to-day administrative support to our Audit & Risk Advisory Business Unit. You will work in a Talent team of nine in which you will be responsible for the daily administration of our Talent processes and Talent reporting.
* You will contribute to the administration of the Talent processes: onboarding of new hires, evaluation process, coaching & performance management, off boarding process…
* You will contribute to the Talent management reporting, mostly via updates of existing overviews. Talent Management reports relate to headcount, holiday- and overtime quota…
* You will provide administrative support for a variety of Talent operations: from agenda management for your team, up to SAP processing of all sort of actions;
* In close co-operation with your Talent colleagues, you will follow-up on individual questions and cases raised by our Business Unit.
* You have obtained a relevant higher degree, preferably with an orientation in HR;
* A first relevant working experience is required, it is a clear plus if you have experience in Talent administration;
* You have a sound knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
* You have excellent computer skills and are willing to learn new systems (e.g. SAP);
* You are punctual, accurate and methodical;
* You have good interpersonal skills and you like to work in a team;
* You have good communication skills;
* You are a discrete and diplomatic person;
* You are fluent in Dutch and English, a sound knowledge of French is a plus;
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus
We offer you
* The opportunity to develop your experience in a wide range of Talent topics and domains;
* The opportunity to contribute to our Talent Strategy, which aims at building a Simply Irresistible Organization.
* A stimulating atmosphere which encourages personal development and growth;
* An attractive and competitive remuneration in accordance with education, experience and skills;
* Attractive extra-legal advantages
: Internal Services