Talent Acquisition Specialist
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
TRA00001939 Requisition #
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Reporting to the Staffing & Mobility Manager, you are in charge of implementing the strategy and operations relating to the recruitment and HR projects aspects. This implies that:
As regards recruitment :
* You work interacting closely with the operational entities as regards recruitment of internal or external profiles, based on established recruitment plans
* For each profile, you select the appropriate recruitment channels (internal, advertisements, e-mails, recruitment agencies, social media….)
* With qualitative selection interviews you short-list the candidates and you provide support for the final decision process
* Possibly, you arrange for a personality questionnaire to be filled in or an evaluation of the candidate to be made at an assessment centre, in order to confirm the choice was right
* You represent Tractebel with respect to the outside world (events, job fairs, ….) and you are the contact person with respect to the academic world and the ENGIE recruitment network
* You invite the news comers for an "onboarding" sessions to talk about their first months experience within Tractebel
* You understand the business needs regarding the recruitment plan
* You participate and realize human resource projects to improve talent acquisition (onboarding, Campus, Digital tools, Employer branding,...)
You are university educated (labour sciences, HR, economics ….) and have at least five years' experience in recruitment
* You are genuinely interested in learning our business environment in order to ensure that our recruitment is in line with the business requirements
* You have an analytical mind and are rigorous and organised in your approach
* You are able to plan and manage your own goals in a structured and well organised way
* You take initiatives, show flexibility and you are able to work with lots of professionalism.
* You are assertive and independent, you can demonstrate a proactive attitude and you have excellent relational skills
* You have excellent communication skills and you are able to create and animate your own network
* You are diplomatic and stress-resistant, available, dynamic, proactive and you have team spirit
* You are trilingual: French - Dutch - English
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international Consultancy engineering company
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University)
* An attractive compensation package
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Jul 25, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.