UNILIN produces laminate, engineered parquet and luxury vinyl flooring under the Quick-Step and Pergo brand as well as wood-based panels (particle board, MDF), decorative panels, roof systems and insulation boards. UNILIN employs 5.000 people at 20 production sites worldwide. UNILIN has a turnover of 1,55 billion euros.
Since 2005 UNILIN is part of US listed company Mohawk Industries, Inc. Mohawk is the world's largest flooring company with manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe, Russia and Asia. The group is listed on the stock exchange (NYSE), has a turnover of $ 9,5 billion and 38.800 employees internationally.
As an employer, UNILIN distinguishes itself as a passionate, innovative growth company that has built its success on real entrepreneurs at all levels. The UNILIN business culture is characterized by investments in technology and people. The headquarters are located in Wielsbeke near Waregem, close to the E17 and easily accessible.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter to join our Group Services Talent Acquisition team:
* You work alongside our specialists in the domain of Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development & Internal Communication. Together with them, you will take ownership in projects for attracting and engaging UNILIN's talent.
* You are involved in the recruitment and selection of employees within different functional domains (Operations, engineering, Sales, Finance, IT, Supply Chain, …), from junior to expert profiles. You liaise with the business to ensure a good understanding of their need.
* You support all type of recruitment assignments with a special focus on one of our most important recruitment programs: campus recruitment.
* You decide on the right media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram, …), you organize job fairs and events, and you introduce new initiatives. You will take the lead in the integration of new digital tools that will increase our employer and employee branding.
* You optimize latest technologies as new ways of recruitment. You provide custom experience to our targeted audience (engineers, sales staff …) and you influence them by personalizing job postings, setting up career pages or offering networking possibilities… You communicate the UNILIN message with rich content, unique insights and employee testimonials.
* You follow-up new vacancies, you help to select the most suitable candidates and you coordinate the hiring process from A to Z.
* You select and maintain contacts with key recruitment players on the labor market. You build strong partnerships with supporting agencies and assure we are "top of mind".
* You act as a specialist towards line management when it comes to Talent Management in general. As you follow-up continuously latest developments and tendencies you will be involved in large Talent Management topics like: on boarding, internal mobility, coaching & development, …
* You will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
* You have a Master's degree in Human Sciences, Psychology, Economics … and a strong interest in Human Capital.
* You have a first (1-3y) experience in recruitment.
* You are a motivated and dynamic person. You have an entrepreneurial personality, a strong sense of responsibility and the determination to persevere.
* You are a digital native with an innovative mindset. You like to set new trends.
* You are IT savvy and have the ability to learn and use efficiently various systems.
* You speak fluent Dutch and English, and you are not afraid to use French in 1 on 1 conversations.
UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses..
Apply now Send to friend
Or contact Maaike Van Delsen
+32 498 67 85 08
Send this job to a friend
Please enter valid emailaddres
Emailaddress of your friend
Please enter valid emailaddres
Please enter your message
Group Legal Counsel
As Group Legal Counsel you will be part of the Tax & Legal department of the Flooring Rest of the World segment of the Mohawk group and you will deliver legal support to the Unilin and IVC business.
For our flooring division, more specifically for our wood department, we are looking for a motivated Supply engineer.
As Recruiter you are responsable for the recruitment of all types of employees within different functional domains (Operations, engineering, Sales, Finance, IT, Supply Chain, …), from junior to expert profiles.
Sales Manager Germany
For Berghoef Germany, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager. In this autonomous role your responsibilities will cover the following:
Bertrange - Luxembourg
For our Intellectual property (IP) team, we are looking for an experienced assistant to provide support in administrative and organizational tasks to our Management Director from our technologies division.
Interested in a smart job at UNILIN?
Send an open application
Didn't find a suitable job this time around?
Receive custom-tailored job openings
My UNILIN career
As an employer, UNILIN stands out as a passionate and innovative growth company. At every level, real entrepreneurs are at the heart of UNILIN's success. The company culture is characterised by investments in technology and human capital.
Discover The UNILIN Way
Mohawk Industries ranks among Forbes' 'World's Best Employers'
On October 10, Mohawk was ranked 466 out of 500 major corporations in Forbes' list of "World's Best Employers."