Talent Acquisition Operational Excellence Specialist (190000FD)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider.
Picture yourself inside of Deloitte's doors. There is a certain kind of energy in the air. A sense of drive and enthusiasm which is hard to miss. That is what happens when your job makes a positive, tangible impact on your company. When you surround yourself with engaged, talented and inspiring colleagues. As Deloitte's Talent Acquisition team, it is our ambition to find these people: the right and the best people.
More than ever before, successful Talent Acquisition is determined by the ability to cope with the new complex business and talent landscape. Therefore we decided to create a new role:
Talent Acquisition Operational Excellence Specialist that stands in the heart of our ambition.
Your primary mission is to support our ambition to be a Simply Irresistible Organisation for each and everyone of our talents: future, current and alumni. In close collaboration with your Talent Acquisition colleagues, you define, design and implement programmes and processes to ensure harmonisation and optimisation of the Talent Acquisition operations.
If you are ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional and personal development, you are ready for Deloitte!
What you love to do...
* You will use your knowledge and experience in Talent Acquisition to optimize our Talent Acquisition operations through a variety of projects;
* You build a durable network of external partners (recruitment agencies, job boards, assessment and testing providers, …) and define and implement guidelines and best practices;
* You challenge the actual 'candidate experience' initiatives and improve it to an outstanding experience.
* You participate in developing recruitment manuals and contribute actively to process documentation;
* You work in close collaboration with the marketing team on our employer branding initiatives and internal / external communication actions and channels;
* You proactively scout new technologies and analyze the possible benefits for Deloitte;
* You continue to look for new opportunities to reach our goals related to "gender diversity" ;
* You contribute in defining and deploying an approach on how the Talent Acquisition team will manage the sourcing, selection and follow-up of the contractors working within Deloitte.
* Together with the Senior Lead Talent Acquisition, you manage the budget of Talent Acquisition and the best allocation of it keeping in mind the ROI of our actions;
* You animate workshops with your Talent Acquisition colleagues for collecting best-practices within the Talent Acquisition operations, but also for aligning all of them on the defined governance and processes ;
* You report to the Senior Lead Talent Acquisition and will join a passionate team of 36 Talent Acquisition colleagues.
* Master degree in human resources, management, communication, business, or a similar field;
* At least 5 years of relevant working experience in talent acquisition and/or human resources;
* You are passionate about challenging and improving processes. A previous experience in an operational excellence role is a clear asset.
* You are a mature and smart communicator, enabling you to build relationships and credibility inside and outside of our organization;
* You have a strong, result-driven and determined personality;
* You demonstrate a helicopter view and have also strong analytical capabilities;
* You have an appetite for getting things done and show commitment and enthusiasm in everything you do;
* You are flexible and have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-changing, ambiguous environment;
* You have a sound knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French, and have an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
* You have good project & change management skills and are able to apply them in an agile way
Sounds like you? Great!
What can you expect from us…
* A challenging, innovative, and international environment where your personal development is key;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (incl. company car);
* The opportunity to experience the future of talent acquisition from a front-row seat;
* A team of enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are passionate about what they do;
* Working in a brand new building at Brussels Airport and in an environment equipped with innovative tools allowing flexibility@work.
: Internal Services
: Central Talent