Talent Acquisition Leader
Talent Acquisition Leader Belgium/ Netherlands
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1805692482W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Talent Acquisition Leader - Belgium / Netherlands
Johnson & Johnson Talent Acquisition (TA) is the internal talent acquisition organization of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. The Country Talent Acquisition Lead positions play a key role in the design, delivery, execution and assessment of recruitment strategies and initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet business objectives. These roles lead high performing teams of experienced recruiters in the acquisition of talent across all levels and in alignment with business objectives and organizational needs.
* Manage the design of strategies and tactics for the acquisition of professional, sales, wage, union and/or university talent supply and lead a team of recruiters who will execute on that strategy.
* Create an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience in the recruiting process, proactively improve dashboard measures around quality of candidates, time to fill and cost of hire with a strong focus on the key business capabilities needed.
* Maintain performance-based relationship with customers (both business and BBHR stakeholders).
* Lead initiatives around best practices implementation around sourcing candidates, employer branding and technology enhancements
* Manage strategic account relationships with operating company HR leaders and business leadership, ensuring alignment between their business objectives and talent acquisition strategies.
* Monitor and ensure the accomplishment of all agreed recruitment SLAs.
* Conduct workforce planning and forecasting needs.
* Design and/ or manage the implementation of talent identification strategies while ensuring alignment with operating company objectives.
* Assess the ROI of recruiting services and products and impact on business results.
* Drive talent acquisition initiatives specific to sector, operating company, function or talent entry point.
* Lead team and account through changes in systems, processes, policies or procedures.
* Ensures compliance with employment laws, regulations, and recruiting technology data integrity.
* Responsible for creating a high performing team environment.
* Travel "in the field" with customers and team members is required.
* Manage country recruiting model budget and partner with Finance in the allocation process to the operating companies.
* Lead all agreed stakeholder, communication, engagement and change management activities
* Source, select and employ recruiting staff to fill approved roles
* Secure appropriate facilities and services in all relevant locations
* Ensure appropriate training of recruiting staff
* Manage external partners in collaboration with J&J Procurement Organization and Regional Recruitment Director.
* Ensure end user education and training (hiring managers).
* A minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience is required.
* At least 5 years experience in a high-volume recruitment position or in BBHR position is required.
* Strong account management, consulting and interviewing skills.
* Strong customer and marketplace focus; negotiation and influencing skills; project management, and time management
* Excellent interpersonal communication, customer-service and organization skills
* Proven team leadership and people management competencies
* Demonstrated business acumen skills, preferably gained through multi-sector experiences
* Understanding of the complexities of operating in a matrix global framework is required.
* Analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate data to insight and intelligence to present the "state of the business" from a staffing perspective to customers are required.
* Speak, read and write fluently in English in additional to local language
* Understanding of the pharmaceutical, medical device, and/or consumer market place in the region is preferred.
* Experience in agency and corporate recruiting is preferred.
* An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
* A dynamic and inspiring working environment
* Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
* Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
* Motivating financial remuneration
* Many employee benefits
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Non Operating Companies