Systems Administrator Windows (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customers in Brussels we are looking for a Systems Administrator Windows
See Ideal Candidate Section
The Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
* 3 year degree in Computer Science related subject and 5 years experience in IT environment. (In the absence of a degree each candidate will have an additional two years
* Microsoft MCSA or additional 4 years experience in domain
* Certified in ITIL foundation or equivalent
* 5 years experience in Windows Scripting
* 5 years experience in administration and troubleshooting networks
* 5 years experience in alerting and monitoring
* 5 years experience in Windows security and hardening
* 5 years experience with Windows Active Directory
* 5 years experience and knowledge of COTS, back up products
* 5 years experience in administration on MS Window 2003 servers or higher
* 5 years experience in Data Network administration
* 5 years experience in the implementation and management of System Management tools
* 5 years experience with XP workstations
* 5 years experience with MS windows Server 2003 or higher
* 5 years experience implementing Web Server software such as IIS
* 5 years experience in Firewall administration, VPN and public key infrastructure deployment
* 5 years experience in products such as Backup Exec, Veeam backup, Netapp Snap Manager, Legato
* Holding previous experience with NATO or European Institutions, Defence or Financial organizations
* French - C1 level
* English - B2 level
Full details on application.
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application
Job Reference B019/EEAS/4223
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date 28 February, 2019
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 07 January, 2019
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address