System Engineer (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: System Engineer
* Contribute to service provision aspects as well as the execution of project related tasks, in particular software implementation and configuration, and problem analysis.
* Provide all aspects of system administration and support to NNC CRS, in particular in relation to security engineering of the NNCCRS IT components and network configurations.
* Provide support in designing, implementing, documenting, and testing software using relevant software engineering technologies and methods using the available tools to support the full software lifecycle.
* Support the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of authorized software changes, related applications software and the integration/tailoring of vendor supplied components, following established procedures for quality, configuration control, testing, documentation and security.
* Assist in the service transition of systems and services to the operational environment.
* Oversee the day-to-day system security administration activities on the NNCCRS network.
* Provide logistics support to NNCCRS sites including procurement and distribution of spare parts.
* Provide expeditious technical support services to NNC CRS including emergency troubleshooting and onsite assistance (at Customer and national sites) to ensure key information systems remain operational.
* Coordinate within NCI Agency and with appropriate external authorities on Quality Assurance and Configuration Control issues, as directed by the NNCCRS System Manager.
* The incumbent may also be required to perform additional duties not listed above consistent with qualifications and experience.
The Ideal Candidate
a) Deep knowledge of hardware Installation (cabling racking, labelling, upgrading. maintaining, troubleshooting ) 61 C
b) Deep knowledge of MS Windows Server and associated core enterprise services (Windows Server workstation operating systemsactive diredory management.
MS Exchange) Installation, patching, administration. tuning configuration hardening securing troubleshooting,
c) Deep knowledge of networking protocols, ports & topologies (TCPIIP configuration and troubleshooting)
d) Deep knowledge of storage (SAN NAS Fibre Channel, NFS, ZFS setup Install.),
e) A thorough understanding of backup techniques (configuration administration troubleshooting
f) Expenence and thorough understanding of Disaster Recovery (HW/OS/Storage planning implementation testing documenting.
g) Familiar With processes related to Change/Configuration management
h) Knowledge of Intel hardware (servers disk and tape storage).
i) Deep knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012R2, ONS management Group pohcy managementj) Knowledge of and experience with scnpted/controlled deployment Microsoft Deployment toolsetk) Deep knowledge of and experience With McAtee EPO Antivirus OLP
j) Understanding of Remote Desktop Gateway Services Remote App provisioning Deep knowledge of hardware installation
(cabling racking labelling upgrading, rnamtarrunq, troubleshooting
k) Deep knowledge of MS Windows Server and associated core enterprise services (Windows Server workstation operating systems active directory management MS Exchange) Installation patching administration tuning, configuration harderunq/secunnqtroubleshooting
l) Deep knowledge of networking protocols ports & topologies (TCPIlP configuration and troubleshooting)
m) Deep knowledge of storage (SAN NAS Fibre Channel NFS ZFS setup Install,
n) thorough understanding of backup techniques (configuration administration troubleshooten)
o) Experience and thorough understanding of Disaster Recovery iHW/OSi Storage
p) Tarirunq Implementation testing documenting.
q) Familiar with processes related to Change/Configuration management.
r) Knowledge of Intel hardware (servers disk and tape storage)
s) Deep knowledge of Windows Server 2008f2012R2 ONS management Group policy management·
t) Knowledge of and experience With scnpted/controlled deployment. Microsoft Deployment toolset:
u) Deep knowledge of and experience with McAfee EPe Antivirus DLP II) Understanding of Remote Desktop Gateway Services Remote App provisioning;
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B018/NO/New/3225
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date No Expiry Date
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Muns, Belgium
Date posted 15 November, 2018
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address