System Engineer EV Gearboxes
We're currently on the lookout for a System Engineer, specialized in gearboxes for electric vehicles. Your responsibilities will include:
* Gear train/transmission specification and design
* Deal with issues that might arise, such as splattering, etc.
* E-machine (motor) integration
* Work with suppliers and machine shops to design, specify and qualify drivetrain components.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, suppliers, manufacturing and testing
You will work within a brand new Electrification team.
* Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineer
* At least 5 years of experience in mechanical design for the automotive industry
* Experience with electric vehicles
* System engineering experience in a gearbox or drivetrain context is mandatory
* Experience with issues such as splattering, etc
* Excellent communication skills in English
VeroTech offers you
* Grow your talents by challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in different industries
* Join an inspiring community of engineers with different backgrounds and seniority levels
* Working in a people-oriented company with an informal working environment
* Close follow-up of your career path combined with technical and business related trainings
* A motivating salary, with extralegal benefits and the possibility of a company car