System Administrator with Microsoft COTS specialisation (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: System Administrator with Microsoft COTS specialisation
* Act as Customer Global Address List (GAL) Synchronization Subject Matter Expert;
* Coordinates identity management issues with service managers that require Customer identity information;
* Coordinate the Request for Change (RfC) processes and interacts with NCIA Change Managers and IV&V testers;
* Responsible for the resolution of Incidents\Problems and the Service Fulfilment Requests related to the Customer GAL;
* Maintain up to date documentation.
* Create, maintain, and improve departmental policies and procedures.
* Attend change & project management meetings as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
* Proficient in managing the software lifecycle of a Directory Synchronization Service;
* Proficient with and working knowledge of server hardware/software, deployed in data centres and cloud / virtualization environments, following best practices;
* Good written and verbal communication skills using the English language, with ability to effectively communicate and display architectural designs and implementation choices;
* Ability to interact with internal and external personnel at all organizational levels.
* Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) or Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), with particular emphasis on the Synchronisation engine in a large multiforest environment;
* Minimum five years of experience of working in an Enterprise environment installing and maintaining Directory Synchronisation Services;
* Programming experience in Microsoft PowerShell & VBscript;
* Demonstrated experience of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013 and Microsoft SQL Server management;
* Minimum five years of experience in maintaining Microsoft Active Directory in large multiforest environments
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B018/NO/New/4015
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date No Expiry Date
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Mons, Belgium
Date posted 17 December, 2018
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address