Supply QA Officer
Supply QA Officer
Date: Jul 31, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Supply QA Officer
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Manufacturing team, based in our hub in Braine, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Supply QA Officer.
Energetic? Organised? Then at UCB you are known as an 'energanized' person. This specific blend of talent means you are dynamic and methodical in the quest to improve patients' lives.
As a UCB 'energanized' person and Supply QA Officer you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Assist the Supply QA team in establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving, an effective Level of Quality linked to the supply chain activities, including Purchasing and warehouse activities
* Evaluate constantly changing cGMP requirements and their impact on UCB activities
* Adjust the Level of Quality and associated procedures based on changing regulatory requirements, technical and scientific knowledge
* Monitor and adjust local supply chain and warehousing operations in order to assure they comply with applicable national and/or international regulations and guidelines, relevant UCB Quality Policies and Level of Quality requirements
* Continuously assess the Level of Quality of procedures and practices to identify gaps and opportunities for improvements and simplification (strive for quality and operational excellence)
* Support QA and BTO Management to ensure requested Level of Quality within the Supply Chain, Purchasing, Warehousing areas and SAP aspects
* Pro-actively help operations, identify, develop and implement quality and operation excellence improvements in response to business requirements, technical changes and regulatory requirements in the relevant scope
As a UCB 'energanized' person and Supply QA Officer you will contribute by:
* Assisting in drawing up, reviewing and approving the procedures and instructions related to the Supply Chain, Purchasing and Warehousing activities
* Being one of the QA representative for those activities and departments on the Braine-L'Alleud site in case of alignement and level of quality related issues
* Treating alignement and level of quality related issues and follow up on the related corrective and preventive actions
* Performing continuous GAP analysis between new expectations and Quality Management System documentation and between UCB documentation and actual practice
* Ensuring that Braine-L'Alleud suppliers and contract services organizations comply with all regulatory expectations
* Ensuring the cold chain and controlled temperature process in order to maintain / improve the GDP practice
* Identifying, managing and communicating to QA and the entire department management the possible issue of non compliance within the Quality Management System and providing expertise, interpretation and direction in order to create a framework of operational excellence enabling implementation of continuous improvements.
* As SAP user, providing cGMP and QA expertise, interpretation and direction on SAP system enabling implementation of continuous improvement regarding specific domain of knowledge
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Technical degree
* Experience in life science of health related field (by education or practical experience)
* In-depth knowledge of worldwide cGMP regulations pertaining to pharmaceutical products
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical Quality System requirements
* Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (situational communication) in French & English
* Commitment to quality, reliability and discretion
* Team player attitude
* Stress resistant : able to make quality/compliance decision in a business environment
Job Segment: Supply, ERP, Quality Manager, Law, Pharmaceutical, Operations, Technology, Quality, Legal, Science