Supply Chain Specialist -E
We protect what matters most to families and small businesses. We are the leading provider of professionally monitored security solutions in Europe and the number one in Belgium with more than 100.000 customers.
At Verisure, we believe it is a human right to feel safe and secured. To achieve this ambition, we have built our teams out of committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place. Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization.Most importantly, our job matters.
Develop, Improve and monitor the Belgian e-2-e supply chain strategy while improving productivity, efficiency and reducing costs while securing the availability of portfolio components for the company.
- Developing & executing the long-term Supply Chain Strategy and coordinate regional standard practices and reporting systems
- Leading and developing full mapping of all processes across the logistics/warehousing
- You determine and manage key supply chain KPI?s and analyze operational performance
- You keep track of logistics and oversee the company?s inventory via the Company?s Stock Tool
- You identify and drive solutions for process improvements and find bottlenecks and other issues
- You take the lead in Local Supply Chain Projects in cooperation with Verisure Logistics AB and other local Stakeholders
- You develop processes & policies and create coordinated plans for Business Growth
- You coordinate the activities of the Local team engaged in planning, logistics and forecasting
- You are in close contact with Sales and Finance to propose solutions
- In cooperation with Finance you analyze Stock Movements, find stock Loss Causes and propose mitigating actions
- You?ll act as a true team player within the Competence Center Team and collaborate with different functions (Procurement, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, HR, IT, etc.) at our HQ in Evere.
- Bachelor level or equal by experience
- Work experience as a Supply Chain Manager/Administrator or similar field
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Knowledge of Oracle is an asset, knowledge of Navision is a nice to have
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite ? Excel, Word, Visio, Project and Power Point
- Native Flemish or French speaking, good English is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A strategic and analytical mind with attention to detail
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Excellent organizational, Self-management skills and Project Management skills
- Good negotiating skills, considering cultural differences across the global arena
- work in highly demanding and matrixed environment which moves quickly;
- work all levels of colleagues (DirCo to frontline) and gain their trust;
- think creatively in resolving issues;
- work with little direction, filling in blanks toward achieving end goals and milestones
What we offer
- The chance to be part of a dynamic and professional environment; a fast-developing organization with strong ambitions.
- A new working environment that focuses on employee well-being and digital working.
- Different possibilities to develop your career and competencies in an international group.
- A competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits (car, phone, meal vouchers, insurances?) & last but not least, we will secure you and your family through our employee purchase program.