Supply Chain & Network Operations consultant with focus on manufacturing
Supply Chain & Network Operations consultant with focus on manufacturing (190000TK)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
* Delivering complex transformation projects and improvement initiatives in manufacturing and technical operations
Examples are projects revolving around manufacturing strategy, manufacturing footprint rationalization, manufacturing site assessments, site supporting service optimizations, OEE assessments, working capital optimization, etc.
* Ability to perform activities, such as doing thorough research & analyses (qualitative and quantitative) of current organization and processes, supporting workshops & taking interviews, identifying opportunities and quantifying them, synthesizing results into recommendations for our clients and support them during the implementing of identified recommendations;
* Prioritizing objectives, identifying and managing risks and contributing to project planning & status reporting
* Building relationships with external clients and internal peers
* Support the team on further business development activities by helping in developing sales offers, manage relationships with business partners, support in development of articles, marketing plan, events, etc;
* Coach junior colleagues who start on SC&O projects
* Be open to international travelling and working abroad.
: Enterprise Performance