Supply Chain Manager Junior
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager Junior.
We are looking for a driven Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for providing end to end supply chain management and oversight for the plant; adapting specific approaches to business realities and ensuring the implementation delivers business results in line with the state strategy.
The ideal candidate will locally be working with the Production Manager and the Plant Manager (Belgium) to ensure all raw materials, processes, logistics and production procedures are followed based on prompt delivery of goods necessary to meet the customers demand, both current and future/projected demand. Duties and responsibilities.
• You manage the plant supply chain in Belgium (planning, procurement, purchasing) to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products.
• You participate actively in the definition of the purchasing strategy, in order to reduce the costs and increase the quality and the reliability of the deliveries of the suppliers.
• You work closely with the Group's strategic buyer and the Supply Chain Manager abroad.
• You are involved in all Management projects that allow the company to improve these internal processes. Other duties as assigned.
• You negotiate and establish contracts with key suppliers in collaboration with the Group's strategic buyer.
• You develop and maintain the collaboration with freight forwarders.
• You negotiate to reduce the in/out freight costs.
• You work in close collaboration with the Account Managers in London to ensure the accurateness of the daily shipping.
• You find innovative solutions in collaboration with internal teams to effectively respond to requests for product availability for customers.
• You optimize the stock and recommend corrective actions to improve it.
• You identify possible improvements with suppliers and support them in optimization projects (improvement of service KPIs, reduction of deadlines, etc.).
• You reduce the risks associated with the supply chain.
• You set up KPIs linked to the performance of the supply chain and communicate them monthly.
• You are the guarantor of the harmonization of practices within your department.
• You collaborate to improve the ERP of the or master’s degree in quality related education (or equivalent through experience)
• Fluency in English and French is mandatory + other languages an asset
• Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive
• Business-minded, you have a keen interest in data management and process analysis
• Project Management skills & experience
• Proficiency in logistic planning and material/inventory management
• Well-developed communication and analytical skills
• Contribute in a team environment through developing positive working relationships that are based on trust and integrity
• Serenity in challenging situations
• Good knowledge of production processes and procedures
• Good problem-solving you interested by this great opportunity in an international company with a small industry mindset?
We offer you a temp contract follow by a perm contract.
A salary between 2200 euros brut and 2500 euros brut with meal voucher.
Please send your application with the link here under.
Thanks and see you soon, Vanessa Bourguignon.