Supply Chain Assistant
AMAZONIA BIO IS LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT.
If you are an Supply Chain Assistant who wants to get great experience and work in an amazing international start-up minded company, then keep reading! In order to pursue our development in Europe and keep on growing internationally, we are looking for a new teammate for our office in Brussels.
- We are a Brazilian-Belgian start-up minded company specialized in healthy and organic products, harvested and produced in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil.
- Our mission is to improve the life of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries around the globe.
- Want to know more about what we do? Check this out: https://youtu.be/1QKXd5ONXws
- As an international company, we have people from everywhere: Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, India, England, Spain and more countries
- We are not only colleagues, we are friends and we make sure that everyone is part of the Amazonia Bio family.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Supply Chain Assistant, you will be responsible for overseeing and helping managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity . Below a list of responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
- Helping plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Train and evaluate others.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- Previous working experience in Logistics / Supply chain for minimum 1 year.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages are advantages (German, Polish, Italian, Spanish etc.).
- Full time job with a long-term contract.
- Young, international and dynamic growing team.
- Amazing free daily lunch all together.
- Salary to determine according to previous work experience and results.
- Extra benefits to discuss.
- We love team events.
OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- Fully read this job ad.
- Send us your CV + cover letter (both in English).
- We send you a link with a test to get to know more about yourself.
- We do a quick Skype interview.
- You come meet us at our office for a personal interview.
- You will receive an offer and the fun begins!
Position available immediately.
- Mandatory for the application to be considered:
- Please answer the 3 questions below and send your resume + motivation letter in English with the reference “AMAZING Supply Chain Assistant+ Your Name” to our HR team: hr@amazoniabio. com
- If you were blocked in a work task with a short deadline and none of your colleagues were available to assist you. What do you do? Describe your reaction and exemplify.
- Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
- Please describe something you were able to accomplish at work by using your passion.