Supply Chain Analyst
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Strategic Sourcing/Logistics
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905755416W
Supply Chain Analyst
Job Requisition: 1905755416W Supply Chain Analyst
'Caring for the world, one person at a time'... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
* Protects quality, customer service and revenue in line with our CREDO through ensuring a smooth inbound flow of material and inventory allocation decisions.
* While working independently, performs Supply Chain activities such as network planning, inventory optimization in our distribution network by governing and optimizing the DRP planning processes between warehouses.
* Provides analytical and technical Supply Chain support for the assigned product portfolio.
* Acting as liaison between Plan/Make organizations and distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participates in regional Demand S&OP with Marketing and Finance for his products.
* Maintain updated historic demand information and promotional plans.
* Build 3-24 mth. product volume forecasts based on historical demand information (or statistical model) & Marketing intelligence (Phase in, phase out, future promotional plans) & product mix forecasts based on historical mix information and marketing information.
* Load and maintain product forecasts in the Planning System
* Work with Demand planning and marketing groups to make customer allocation decisions by analyzing historic demand, available supply and customer prioritization, in line with our CREDO
* Monitor customer service KPIs
* Governs DRP process through: Working with CLS, regional and country SC groups to develop & maintain country warehouse inventory targets based on historic demand.
* Support global allocation policy definition as required and analysis.
* Monitors inventory levels across the network as reported by the planning systems.
* Purchasing planning: maintain inventory levels for externally manufactured products by reviewing projections and processing purchase orders on a weekly basis.
* Coordinates and deploys implementation of system controlled right product right country and inventory segregation.
* Supply chain partner of Supply chain QA with EDC.
* Develop relationships with local supply chain teams and develop knowledge and understanding of the warehouse activities and capabilities
* Liaison between business and EDC
* Work closely with internal customers (QA, Supply Planning, Data Management, Finance, …) to achieve business objectives.
Processes and Systems improvement
* Develop and/or support system & data integrity processes.
* Conduct historic performance analysis & one-off root cause and scenario analyses as required
* Involved in trouble shooting and problem solving for process issues.
* Contribute to pleasant work atmosphere and team spirit
* Actively participate in cross functional meetings
* Update Supervisors on a regular basis
* Inventory (incl. QA/SLOB)
* BS/BA degree in supply chain, engineering or related field. Master degree preferred.
* Fast learner, embrace change and complexity
* High level of personal initiative and ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of urgency, self-confidence, and comfort with new and rapidly changing situations and environments.
* Ability to manage time against projects and priorities,
* Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
* Capable of working with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Work effectively in a cross functional team environment - strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Thorough knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
* Able to work with limited supervision
* Fluency in English
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
If you are interested in the position and match the above criteria, please apply online.
Inform your manager upfront.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)