Strategy & Customer Consulting - (Senior) Manager Energy, Resources and Industrial Products (190000JD)
Deloitte, is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Deloitte's Energy, Resources & Industrials is the go-to-market for all segments of the Oil, Gas & Chemicals; Power & Utilities; and Industrial Products & Construction sectors, in a matrix with the offering practices
The Strategy & Customer consulting offering practices are working with the world's leading and most ambitious corporations, governments and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Customer & Marketing Strategy, Innovation, Pricing and Demand Analytics, Post-Merger Integration and Business Transformation as a means to assist organizations in addressing their toughest challenges in our dynamic world
As a member of our Strategy Deloitte team, and in close collaboration with other offerings, especially customer, you will work with Executives from many of the leading Energy, Resources & Industrials companies on a broad range of complex strategy engagements. You will contribute to a wide range of projects within the Energy, Resources & Industrials industry (E,R&I), helping our clients cope with the challenges they are facing:
* Having quality discussions with clients, demonstrating creativity combined with strong industry knowledge;
* Supporting the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute upon this strategy;
* As part of the Strategy team, and in close cooperation with the customer strategy team:Helping clients delivering Top Line Growth by transforming the front office across
People, Channels & Technology
* Providing marketing automation, sales effectiveness and customer experience
* Providing integrated solutions for Marketing, Sales & Commerce, Service &
Independent delivery of engagements, including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of people on the project team;
In addition, you will play an active role in business development activities in order to grow our Energy, Resources & Industrials industry offering
Supporting the growth of our Strategy practice in Energy, Resources & Industrials (E,R&I) team;
Developing compelling and robust internal propositions and client facing proposals
Involvement in business development and sales activities.
* Engineer profile preferred but not required. Excellent Masters or MBA degree from a reputable university, with significant experience accumulated in relevant industries will also be considered;
* Over five years of previous work experience at a top consultancy practice, strategy house or in a business of program manager role in one or several of the following domains: industrial products, such as building materials or building technologies, mining and base materials and engineering & construction.
* Additional experience in Oil, Gas & Chemicals and Power & Utilities is a strong asset.
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of one or several of the key markets in E R&I, and experience combining one or several of these sectors is considered a strong plus;
* Proven track record in dealing with growth and performance improvement issues/strategies such as market expansion, customer insights, profitability management etc.;
* Insightful thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks;
* Ability to plan, structure and prepare client ready-work;
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence;
* Experienced team and project leader with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude;
* Strong commercial acumen and market awareness;
* Fluent in Dutch and/or French, as well as English.
: Strategy, Analytics and M&A